Water Soluble Fertilizers Market By Crop Type, Application, Type And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021).
- Advertising -
The North America Water Soluble Fertilizers Market was worth $3.18 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 5.51%, to reach $4.16 billion by 2021. The market is great development in this field.
The market continues to gain momentum with the rapid increase in increased demand of food in this area because of increasing population. Water Soluble Fertilizers are the fertilizers that readily dissolve in water to give nutrition to crops.
Water Soluble Fertilizers (WSF) are readily soluble in water.
- Advertising -
Being soluble in water, they release nutrients to the roots of the plants through the process of osmosis. These nutrients absorbed are then transferred to various parts of plants, leaves, stems .etc.
where they are used in plant’s mechanism. These fertilizers are mainly used through two ways, Fertigation and Foliar application.
While in Fertigation, WSF are directly inserted into irrigation system, in Foliar system, these fertilizers are directly applied to leaves of the plants.
With increasing needs of food in families with increasing population in N.A., there has been a huge demand of fertilizers. Farmers need to keep their crops safe as the crops are also highly vulnerable to various diseases which spread very fast.
Because their livelihood depend on the farming only, they need to invest in WSF to safeguard these crops to prevent themselves from getting into huge loss. In addition to people’s concern to maintain their fitness, people usually tend to remain on a proper vegetarian diet of dishes like salad.
Water Soluble Fertilizers are facing challenges mainly because of increasing spending capabilities of people, people tend to eat non-vegetarian more often which indirectly affects this market a little bit. The rise of industrialization has led to the conversion of huge amount farming land into some industrial purpose, which is leading farmers away from this job, hence affecting this market.
The North America market for Water Soluble Fertilizers is broadly categorized into Crop type grown, application of the water soluble fertilizer and type of the WSFs. On the basis of Crop Type Grown, it is segmented into Field, Horticultural, and Turf & Ornamentals.
On the basis of how they are used (application), they are further segmented into Fortigation and Foliar method. On the basis of type of WSF, they are divided into Nitrogenous, Potassic, Phosphatic and Micronutrients.
Potassic and Micronutrients based WSF are expected to show the huge growth among other types as there is a balanced need of all the nutrients for plants. Fertigation mode is most commonly used to apply WSF.
Key points from TOC:
- Research Methodology
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Market Segmentation
- Strategic Analysis
- Market Leaders' Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…zers-market-3350/
On the basis of geography, the North America market is segmented into United States and Canada. It is the second largest market globally with a share of 26% of the global WSF market.
This region is growing at a decent region and will remain at its 2nd spot in this market in the mentioned forecast period.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include PR Agro Nutri Private Ltd. (India), CF Industries (US), The Mosaic Company (US), Israel Chemicas (Israel), Eurochem (Switzerland), Terra Nitrogen Company (US), PT Petrokimia Gresik (Indonesia), Sinofert Holdings (Hong Kong), Americas Petrogas (Canada) and Sirius Minerals (UK).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: