Water Soluble Fertilizers Market By Crop Type, Application, Type And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Latin America Water Soluble Fertilizers Market was worth $1.47 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.10%, to reach $1.97 billion by 2021. The market in this region is growing at a second fastest rate after Asia Pacific region.
The market continues to gain momentum with the rapid increase in increased demand of food in this region with increasing population. Water Soluble Fertilizers are the fertilizers that readily dissolve in water to give nutrition to crops.
- Advertising -
Water Soluble Fertilizers (WSF) are readily soluble in water. Being soluble in water, they release nutrients to the roots of the plants through the process of osmosis.
These nutrients absorbed are then transferred to various parts of plants, leaves, stems .etc. where they are used in plant’s mechanism.
These fertilizers are mainly used through two ways, Fertigation and Foliar application. While in Fertigation, WSF are directly inserted into irrigation system, in Foliar system, these fertilizers are directly applied to leaves of the plants.
With increasing needs of food in families with increasing population around the globe, there has been a huge demand of fertilizers. Farmers need to keep their crops safe as the crops are highly vulnerable to various diseases which spread very fast.
So, they need to invest in WSF to safeguard these crops to prevent themselves from getting into huge loss. In addition, economy of all the countries in this region is not that good, resulting in a lot of poor people.
Hence, people in few countries of this region prefer vegetarian food. These are the few factors driving this market in this region.
Water Soluble Fertilizers are facing challenges mainly because of increasing spending capabilities of people, people tend to eat non-vegetarian more often which indirectly affects this market a little bit. The rise of industrialization in this region has led to the conversion of huge amount farming land into some industrial purpose, which is leading farmers away from this job, hence affecting this market.
The Latin American market for Water Soluble Fertilizers is broadly categorized into Crop type grown, application of the water soluble fertilizer and type of the WSFs. On the basis of Crop Type Grown, it is segmented into Field, Horticultural, and Turf & Ornamentals.
On the basis of how they are used (application), they are further segmented into Fortigation and Foliar method. On the basis of type of WSF, they are divided into Nitrogenous, Potassic, Phosphatic and Micronutrients.
Potassic and Micronutrients based WSF are expected to show the huge growth among other types as there is a balanced need of all the nutrients for plants. Fertigation mode is most commonly used to apply WSF.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…zers-market-3353/
On the basis of geography, the Latin America market is analysed under various regions namely Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Mexico and the rest of the countries of South America. Brazil is the biggest market in this region followed by Argentina.
Growth rate of this region is second highest after Asia Pacific among all the regions.
Key points from TOC:
- Research Methodology
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Market Segmentation
- Strategic Analysis
- Market Leaders' Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include PR Agro Nutri Private Ltd. (India), CF Industries (US), The Mosaic Company (US), Israel Chemicas (Israel), Eurochem (Switzerland), Terra Nitrogen Company (US), PT Petrokimia Gresik (Indonesia), Sinofert Holdings (Hong Kong), Americas Petrogas (Canada) and Sirius Minerals (UK).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: