Europe Radioimmunoassay Market By Type (Reagents And Kits Market, Analyzers Market), By End-User (Hospital, Pharmaceutical Industry And CRO, Academics And Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories), By Application (Research And Clinical Diagnostics), And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Europe Radioimmunoassay Market was worth USD 88.56 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 3.33%, to reach USD 104.32 million by 2021. Radioimmunoassay (RIA) is an in-vitro assay technique that is used to measure the concentration of antigens in the blood.
RIA encompasses the separation of protein from a mixture by using the specificity of antibody-antigen binding and their quantitation by using radioactivity.
Radioimmunoassay is used primarily in the healthcare industry due to its high sensitivity, which can be used to analyze nanomolar and picomolar concentrations of hormones in biological fluids.
RIA has ever since becoming one of the major tools in various clinical laboratories for diagnostic procedures, such as assessing the plasma levels of most of the hormones, identifying the presence of certain abused drugs, checking for the presence of hepatitis B surface antigen in donated blood, and other similar applications. This technique has also proven to be useful in the early detection of cancer, treatment of peptic ulcers, research with neurotransmitters, detection of infections, and identification of allergens in food and house dust, and more applications for the same are being researched all the time.
The major factors affecting the Europe Radioimmunoassay Market include the high investment, the increasing emphasis on R&D in the sector, technological advancements, their increased usage in pharmaceutical industries, research, rising need for quality and error-free diagnosis and consumer awareness. However, in spite of the drivers, the market remains restrained by the high costs associated with its usage, and the stern regulatory restriction and expertise required for the analysis.
The Europe Radioimmunoassay Market is broadly classified into Reagents and Kits Market and Analyzers Market based on type, based on End User into Hospital, Pharmaceutical Industry and CRO, Academics and Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories, on the basis of Application into Research and Clinical Diagnostics. Based on geography, the Europe market is divided into Italy, France, UK, Germany, and Spain.
The European region has the second highest market share globally only behind the likes of North America, albeit with a low CAGR rate. The low growth rate of the region can be attributed to the fact that most countries in the region are in their pinnacle of development and the room to grow is fast decreasing.
The Europe Radioimmunoassay Market is highly competitive with a large number of players. Key market players dominating the market with their products and services are:
1) DIA source Immuno Assays SA
2) Beckman Coulter Inc
3) IBL International
4) PerkinElmer Inc
5) DRG International Inc
6) MP Biomedicals LLC
8) Euro Diagnostica AB
9) DiaSorin S.p.A
10) EMD Millipore
12) Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
13) Stratec Biomedical AG.
2) End User
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!