Global Industrial Control Systems Market Information, by Type (PLC, DCS, SCADA), by Security Solutions (Firewalls, DDOS, Encryption, DBMS), by Application (Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Food and Beverages) - Forecast 2016-2022
ICS or Industrial Control System is a type of system which allows the industries to control various activities such as production, data acquisition, supervisory among others. As the industries are expanding, it becomes difficult to monitor all the activity from one place and control them manually.
ICS removes this barrier and allows the user to interact with all the activity from one place and even control if needed.
Segmentation by Type: Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Supervisory control and Data Acquisition (SCADA).
Segmentation by Security Solutions: Firewalls, DDOS, Encryption, DBMS among others.
Segmentation by Application: Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Logistics and Transportation, Food and Beverages, Water and Waste Management among others.
Major Key players
Rockwell Automation Inc. (U.S.),
Siemens AG (Germany),
Emerson Electric Co (U.S.),
ABB Ltd (Switzerland),
Omron Corp (Japan),
Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.),
IBM Corporation (U.S.),
Lockheed Martin (U.S.),
Tofino Security (Canada),
Trend Micro (Japan)
- In July 2016, Siemens AG released the update for industrial automation products software which focuses more on security part.
- In April 2016, Rockwell Automation Inc. announced the collaboration with Cisco for enhancing the industrial internet of things security and security.
The report for Global Industrial Control Systems Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance
Study Objective of Industrial Control Systems Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Industrial Control Systems Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Industrial Control Systems market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by security solutions, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Industrial Control Systems Market.
The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry.
The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: