Marzipan Market By Type, Application And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021).
- Advertising -
The Global Marzipan Market was worth USD xx billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 2.8 %, to reach USD xx billion by 2021. Marzipan is a confectionary product made up of sugar or honey and almond meals.
The confection traces its origins to a German city, Lubeck. It is made into various products like sweets, chocolates covered with marzipan and marzipan imitations like fruits, vegetables, wedding and Christmas cakes.
- Advertising -
In cakes, it is rolled into thin sheets and glazed. These are very common in European countries particularly UK on large fruitcakes.
Marzipan paste is used as baking additive as in stollen or blanket. The Famous traditional Swedish princess cake is covered with a various layer of marzipan that has been tinted pale green.
During Christmas and New Year’s Day, it is shaped into small figures like animals, numbers and served as a traditional treat. It is also used in Tortell and in some types of king cake eaten during the carnival season.
View full report at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ipan-market-4195/
The major drivers for the global marzipan market is growing diversity in the range of products, increasing trend of online retailing, consumers preference for marzipan and other confectionery items and large number of marzipan products available in assorted sizes and ranges. However, factors like unavailability of the product globally and limited number of professionals for making marzipan are restraining the growth of the market.
The Global Marzipan Market is segmented on the basis of Type and Application. Depending on type, the market is segmented into finished and Semi-Finished product.
On the basis of Application, the market is segmented into direct marzipan, cakes, chocolates, sweets and others. Marzipan Cakes and Sweets had the largest segment accounting for more than 70% of the total market.
Geographically, this market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. Europe has the largest revenue in the Global Marzipan Market followed by the North America.
In Europe, Marzipan is used very commonly in the most of the cakes, sweets and chocolates. Asia-Pacific is projected to be fastest growing due to the lack of recipe, growing economies and emerging of western culture in Asian countries
- o Introduction
- o Finished Product
- o Semi-Finished Product
- o Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- o Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- o Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
Reasons to access Global Marzipan Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of drug class, application along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Key players dominating the Marzipan market are Moll Marzipan, Niederegger, Odense Marcipan, Zentis, Atlanta Poland, Erasmi & Carstens, Georg Lemke, JF Renshaw, Lübecker Marzipan Fabrik v. Minden & Bruhns, Marzipan Specialties, Productos Kelmy and Tehmag Foods.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: