The Global Rice Protein Market was worth USD 63.3 million in 2016, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.15%, to reach USD 85.3 million by 2021. Rice protein is considered as an alternative to the popular whey and soy proteins.
- Advertising -
It is extracted by treating sprouted rice with enzymes to separate carbohydrates from proteins. The extracted protein is added directly or as flavored in the industries.
Rice protein flavor is preferred to whey protein in artificial flavoring industry due to its distinct taste and flavor and it is also less unpleasant than whey protein.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tein-market-4117/
Rice protein contains high quantities of cysteine and sulphur containing amino acids.
- Advertising -
It is generally used in conjunction with pea protein to balance the lack of lysine in rice protein. The amino acids present in rice protein are essential in tissue rebuilding and it is also found to aid in the recovery of muscles.
Increasing demand for the use of dietary supplements in food and growing awareness of consumers towards healthy eating habits are majorly expected to drive the market. Increase in demand for plant based protein consumption in diet management, growing use of artificial protein flavors in food and beverage industries, applications of rice protein in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries are also expected to drive the market growth.
However, presence of better alternatives such as soy and whey proteins and relatively high costs are restraining the market growth.
The Rice Protein Market is categorized based on the product, type, application, form and region. Based on product, the market is categorized into Concentrates, Isolates and Hydrolysates.
Isolates are the most common type of proteins and hence they occupy the largest market share in products segment. Based on type, the market is categorized into Organic rice protein and Inorganic rice protein.
Organic rice protein holds the largest market due to the increasing demand for gluten free and non GMO protein supplements. Based on applications, the market is segmented into Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Animal Feed and others.
Food and beverage market holds the largest market share due to the large number of applications in this segment and high demand for nutritional food. Food and beverage segment is further categorized into Sports and Energy Nutrition, Bakery & Confectionary, Meat Analogues & Extenders, Dairy Alternatives and others.
Based on form, the market is segmented into dry form and liquid form.
Based on geography, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. North America leads the Rice Protein market due to the high adoption rate of new products and technologies in this region.
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing segment due to the increasing demand for healthy and nutritional food.
Some of the major players in this region are RiceBran Technologies, AIDP Inc., Nutrition Resource Inc, Axiom Foods Inc., Golden Grain Group Ltd., Nutribiotic, Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Bioway Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd.
and Shafi Gluco Chem Pvt. Ltd.
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Organic Rice Protein
- Inorganc Rice Protein
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Food & Beverages
- Sports and Energy Nutrition
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Meat Analogues & Extenders
- Dairy Alternatives
- Animal Feed
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Dry Form
- Liquid Form
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Form
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Form
- Market Share Analysis, By Form
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: