Environmental Testing market is projected to reach USD 12.75 billion by 2022 from USD 9.03 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.1%.
- Agency -.
North America was the largest environmental testing market in 2016. Several environment-governing organizations are present in the market and have enforced various environment protection policies.
The North American environmental testing market addresses various environmental issues such as climate change, acid rain reduction, and greenhouse gas emissions. The market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to be the fastest from 2017 to 2022 and is driven by infrastructure development such as construction and energy-related projects, growing awareness regarding environmental pollution and sustainable transformation of environmental policies.
- Agency -.
Inquire For Complete Report Copy of Environmental Testing Market by Application (Defense, Commercial, Homeland Security), Component (Software, Transmitter, Receiver), End User (Military, Transportation), Type (JTRS, Cognitive/Intelligent Radio, TETRA) - Global Forecast to 2021 www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/378160
Wastewater/effluent testing was the largest segment in 2016. Growing environmental concerns related to waste disposal & treatment and regulations on wastewater/effluent disposal are reasons for its dominance.
The water segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the increase in health standards, demand for clean water, and shortage in water supply.
The environmental testing market, by contaminant, was dominated by the organic compounds segment which is also projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to its high level of emissions and sustained growth in consumption, mainly of hydrocarbons. The risk of health problems is most likely to increase by breathing low levels of organic compounds for prolonged periods of time.
Exposure to organic compounds is also known to cause serious illnesses in humans such as cancer, kidney damage, and lung damage.
Target Audience Include Environmental Testing Market Report:
- Reagent manufacturers & suppliers
- Diagnostic instrument & kit manufacturers/suppliers
Ø R&D institutes & laboratories
Ø Environmental testing service providers, third-party testing & certification laboratories
Ø Regulatory bodies
- Organizations such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ), and EUROPA
- Government agencies and NGOs
Ø Importers & exporters, traders, distributors, environmental testing kits, equipment, reagents, chemicals, and other related consumables
Ø End users
- Agriculture & irrigation sector
- Government institutes and R&D laboratories
- Industrial product manufacturers
Top 15 Companies Analyzed for Environmental Testing Market are –SGS (Switzerland), Eurofins (Luxembourg), Intertek (UK), Bureau Veritas (France), ALS (Australia), Mérieux (US), Microbac Laboratories (US), R J Hill Laboratories (New Zealand), Symbio Laboratories (Australia), Alex Stewart (UK).
Fundamental Key Point from Table of Content:
Environmental Testing Market, By Technology
- Emerging Rapid Technologies Drive the Testing Market
- Culture Plate Method to Detect Presence of Microbes
- Dissolved Oxygen Determination in Water Analysis
- Biological & Chemical Oxygen Demand
- Rapid Method
- Testing Kits for Quick In-House Testing
- Advanced Spectrometry-Based Technology to Detect Environmental Samples
- Chromatography-Based Technology to Detect Toxic Pollutants
- PCR Technology to Detect Pathogens & Bacteria in the Samples
- A Wide Range of Immunoassay-Based Methods are Available in the Market
- Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: