Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market by Product - (software and services) by Technology – (whole targeted re-sequencing, genome sequencing, de novo sequencing, exome sequencing, RNA-Seq, ChIP-Seq and Methyl-Seq)by application – (diagnostics, drug discovery, biomarker discovery, personalized medicine, and agriculture and animals research) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts(2016–2021)
- Advertising -
According to the report Europe Next generation sequencing market, published by Market Data Forecast, the market was worth USD 960 million by the end of 2016 and projected to reach USD 2.33 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.3% from 2016 to 2021.
Next Generation Sequencing is a modern technology which assist in sequencing of DNA and RNA much more quickly and cheaply than the Sanger sequencing which transformed the study of genomics and molecular biology. This technique is also known as high throughput sequencing.
Its arrival minimizes the requirement for fragment-cloning methods used in sanger sequencing of genomes.
- Advertising -
Low cost, high accuracy and speed, and precise results even from low sample input are the main advantages NGS offers over sanger’s sequencing method.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ncing-market-118/
Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: Drivers & Restraints
Technological advancements in NGS platforms and it is emerging at a rapid pace, due to its increasing application in clinical diagnosis, increasing applications of NGS, growing partnerships & collaborations, speed, cost, and accuracy of the technology, efficient replacement of traditional technologies, increasing adoption of NGS among research laboratories and academic institutes, and the decline in the cost of sequencing are driving the growth of this market. However, interpretation of complex data, accuracy and standardization concerns in diagnostic testing, legal & ethical issues and the lack of skilled technical personnel are some of the key factors limiting the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…18/request-sample
Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: Segmentation
- By Product
- By Technology
o Whole Targeted Re-Sequencing
o Genome Sequencing
o De Novo Sequencing
o Exome Sequencing
- By Application
o Drug Discovery
o Biomarker Discovery
o Personalized Medicine
o Agriculture and Animals Research
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…/customize-report
Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: Overview
Next generation sequencing is used to execute various applications such as biomarker discovery, oncology studies, personalized medicine, agricultural & animal research, and others. The arrival of next generation sequencing technologies has brought noteworthy changes in the sequencing process by providing speed, flexibility and reduced sequencing cost over thousand folds.
Next generation sequencing has streamlined nucleotide analysis and has widely replaced conventional tools of genomics, especially microarray efficiently.
Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, the European Next Generation Sequencing Market is analysed under various regions namely, Spain, Germany, UK, France and Italy. Rise in growth of personalized medicine, development in pre-sequencing and NGS bioinformatics solutions and cloud computing, growth in European population, increasing incidence of infectious diseases and cancer are some of the factors driving the market growth.
In addition, anticipated decrease in the prices of genome sequencing due to development of rapid, high capacity whole genome sequencers by key players is expected to show an optimistic effect on the market penetration rates over the few years. However, the storage and management of enormous data generated by sequencing and its interpretation, high reliability on grants & funding from the government and fall in capital expenditure from academic institutions are the key challenges faced by Europe next generation sequencing market
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Next Generation Sequencing market outlook in Europe? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Next Generation Sequencing in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Next Generation Sequencing should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Next Generation Sequencing currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Next Generation Sequencing?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Next Generation Sequencing?
Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: Key Players
Key players in the Next generation sequencing market are Illumina Incorporated, Thermo Fischer Scientific, Life Sciences (Roche), Pacific Biosciences, Life Technologies Corp. (Thermo Fischer Scientific), Macrogen Inc., Partek Inc., Genomatix Software GmbH, Perkin Elmer inc.,GATC Biotech Ag, Agilent Technologies Inc., Biomatters Ltd., CLC Bio (Qiagen), BGI (Beijing Genomics Institute), Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd.,Pacific Biosciences, DNASTAR Inc., Knome Inc., Illumina Inc., and Qiagen N.V.
Reasons to access Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: