Power Substation Automation & Integration Market Advent of Power Industry Deregulation Has Placed Greater Emphasis in Optimizing Systems
According to the market research report “Power Substation Automation & Integration Market: By Module (IED, RTU, BCU, SCADA); By Communication (Wired, Wireless); By Type (Transmission, Distribution); By End-user (Utility, Industries); By Stage (Retrofit, New) & By Region-Forecast (2016-2022)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates continuous investment in micro grids will drive the integration market.
Browse Report at industryarc.com/Report/16330/power…ation-market.html
Smart grid power automation & integrated systems have primarily altered the power electric industry. The industry has brought number of advanced and emerging nation-states.
This plays a pivotal role in power substation and automated and integrated.
The power system automation has increased its implementation in the electric sector. They essentially consist of progressive control methods and units as well as modern automated systems software infrastructure.
Out of the several modules of smart grid, primary are smart sensing and metering technologies and intelligent electronic devices. This automated equipment has played a key role in helping in the automation of power substations.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Power Substation Automation & Integration Market
Smart technologies furnish data that help with remote monitoring, manage time of use pricing, and enable demand safe side management for consumers for utility. Along with the advanced smart metering automation technology, SCADA has become universal in grid technologies.
These substation components are deployed to improve in automate operation and maintenance efficiencies. The communication networks manage data and substation devices that fuel the comprehensive market growth.
Additional factors are also responsible for growth in a decrease in transmission and distribution loss and cost saving.
In new vs. existing substation design of new advanced ones has the advantage of starting with a blank sheet of paper. The new substation will typically have many integrated IEDs for different functions, and majority of operational data for the SCADA systems will come from these IEDs.
The IEDs will be integrated with the digital two ways of communications. Some new substation systems have a remote terminal unit (RTU), and some don’t have.
The RTU functionally is addressed using EDIs, PLCs, and an integrated network using digital communications.
Power substation automation & integration market is gaining drive from the increasing adoption of smart grid infrastructure. The mounting demand for the former is attributed to the multifunctional automation solutions they provide, which majorly are in compliance with the advanced protocols of communication.
North America is the overlooking in the present market, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. But it is observed that due to growing demand in rural electrification resulting in new projects will make Asia-Pacific the leading continent, the regions of China and India.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Power Substation Automation & Integration Market
The Power Substation Automation & Integration Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Module: Hardware (Intelligent Electronic Device (IED), Remote Terminal Unit (RTU), Bay Controller Unit (BCU), Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA), Communication Network Technology (Wired and Wireless)
- Type: Transmission Substation Automation, Distribution Substation Automation and Collector/Tie Line Substation Automation
- Stage: Retrofit and New Construction
- End User: Utilities and Industry
- Geography: Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Rest of the World
Some of the key players involved in the Power Substation Automation & Integration Market are as follows:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- General Electric
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Ingeteam, S.A.
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a six year period of 2016 - 2022, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!