Middle East And Africa Immunohistochemistry Market By Product (Antibodies, Reagents, Equipment And Kits), By Application (Diagnostics And Drug Testing), By End User (Hospitals And Diagnostic Laboratories, Research Institutes) And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
According to the report Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the Middle-East and Africa market was worth USD 136 million and it is projected to reach USD 193 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2016 to 2021.
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) is the procedure of selectively imaging antigens in cells of a tissue section by exploiting the principle of antibodies binding specifically to antigens in biological tissues. It is extensively used in the diagnosis of abnormal cells found in cancerous tumours.
It is also widely used in basic research to understand the distribution and localization of biomarkers and differentially expressed proteins in different parts of a biological tissue.
- Advertising -
Specific molecular markers are characteristic of particular cellular events such as proliferation or cell death. In the diagnosis of chronic diseases, it is used in the identification of enzymes, tumour suppressor genes, antigens, and tumour cell proliferation amongst others.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…stry-market-2861/
Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market: Drivers & Restraints
Growing prevalence of cancer and rapidly increasing geriatric population across the globe, rising incidences of cancer are some major drivers for the growth of the immunohistochemistry market. In addition, growing consolidation, increasing expenditure on healthcare and improving healthcare infrastructure, incorporation of nanotechnology in immunohistochemistry, adoption of multiplex arrays, and automation are also increasing the growth of the market.
However, lack of awareness and limited number of professionals are restraining the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…61/request-sample
Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market: Segmentation
- By Product
- By Application
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Diabetes Miletus
- Nephrological Diseases
o Drug testing
- By End Users
o Hospitals and Diagnostics Laboratories
o Research Institutes
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market: Overview
According to the WHO, cancer which is a leading cause of death worldwide was responsible for 12.4 million deaths in 2015 which makes immunohistochemistry one of the leading medical sciences. Immunohistochemistry plays a crucial application of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies helps understand the tissue distribution of an antigen.
Therapeutic monoclonal antibodies and antibody-related products such as antibody fragments Fc-fusion proteins, and antibody-drug conjugates are playing an important role in this market.
Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, the Middle-East and Africa market is analysed under two regions Middle-East and Africa. The African regions are on the developing stage and hence are expected to have significant growth potential for this market in the future years.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market outlook? What trends are affecting the Middle-East and Africa market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Immunohistochemistry?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market?
Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market: Key Players
The major players dominating the Immunohistochemistry market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Danaher Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck Millipore, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Abcam plc, Cell Signaling Technology, Inc., and Bio SB Inc.
Reasons to access Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: