Swish is a Swedish mobile payment solution launched in 2012. It is one of the leading P2P payment solutions in Europe with 5.7 million users.
Initially launched as a P2P payment service between individuals, it extended its service for merchants, allowing them to accept payments for online and offline purchases.
The solution enables users to make real-time P2P transfers from their mobile phones using the recipient’s mobile.
To transfer funds both sender and recipient need to have their bank accounts in one of the 10 participating banks and must have linked their mobile number with their bank account. The solution also allows consumer-to-business transfers, enabling customers to transfer money to offline merchants using their unique Swish numbers.
Users can also pay merchants by scanning QR codes available at partner merchant stores with the Swish app.
In addition to P2P and instore payments, Swish allows online payments for purchases on webstores and merchant apps. Users simply select Swish as a payment method at checkout and enter their mobile number.
The payment details are then displayed on the customer’s Swish app, and are approved using Mobile BankID.
The report provides information and insights into alternative payment solution Swish, including -
- Detailed insight into its business and geographical presence
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- The company's important events and milestones.
- Swish is a Swedish mobile payment solution launched in 2012.
- The brand and service of Swish is owned by Getswish AB.
- Swish is a popular payment method in Sweden, with almost 60% of Swedes using this solution.
- In May 2017, launched QR code payments for both consumers and merchants.
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…nt-solution-swish .
Reasons to access
- Gain insights into Swish's business operations, and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Swedbank and savings banks
Products & Services
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...