The Asia-Pacific Contrast Injector Market was worth USD 71.76 million in 2016 and is projected to be growing at a CAGR of 11.5%, to touch USD 123.67 million by 2021.
- Advertising -
A medical contrast medium is a substance used to enhance the contrast of fluids or structures within the body, for medical imaging. The delivery of these media is most efficient and effective by the use of a medical device known as a power injector or contrast injector.
The functioning of a contrast injector involves a blend of overlapping processes from the areas of pressure, thermal, electricity, rheology, viscosity, syringe, catheter and computer technologies. Contrast Injectors have varied applications in the fields of computed tomography, interventional radiology and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) The growth of the Asia-Pacific Contrast Injector Market is majorly driven by the increasing presence of international players in the region to tap the humongous market potential.
- Advertising -
Market growth is further augmented by the increasing approvals for various contrast agents in the countries of the Asia-Pacific, and the environment of developing economies such as India and China is favourable for market growth, which have led to increased presence of private and public diagnostic centres.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ctor-market-3046/
The factors inhibiting market growth in the region include the side effects and side reactions associated with the use of contrast media. The Asia-Pacific Contrast Injector Market is segmented on the basis of Product, Application and Geography.
Based on the Product, the Contrast Injector market is allocated into injector systems, consumables, and accessories. The injector systems segment is further distributed into CT injector systems, MRI injector systems, and angiography injector systems.
The consumables segment is further segmented into injector heads, syringes, tubing, and other consumables (scan bags, valves, vials, and spikes). The injector heads segment is further categorized into single head injectors, dual head injectors, and syringeless injectors.
On the basis of application, the contrast injector market is segmented into radiology, interventional cardiology, and interventional radiology. The Asia-Pacific region is geographically segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Australia.
Asia-Pacific is a fast developing Contrast Injector Market which is expected to grow at the highest CAGR, due to the availability of massive untapped markets and enormous population base. Factors such as growing contrast media approvals and growing diagnostic infrastructure in countries such as India and China are expected to lead the growth of the market in this region.
Further, rapid expansion by leading market players to access the untapped markets in the region, is expected to boost the market growth in the region.
The significant players in the Asia-Pacific Contrast Injector Market include Bracco Imaging S.p.A. (Italy), Bayer HealthCare (Germany), Guerbet Group (France), Medtron AG (Germany), ulrich GmbH & Co.
KG (Germany), GE Healthcare (U.S.), AngioDynamics (U.S.), Nemoto Kyorindo Co., Ltd. (Japan), Sino Medical- Device Technology Co., Ltd.
(China), VIVID IMAGING (China), and Apollo RT Co., Ltd. (China).
- Injector Systems
- CT Injector Systems
- MRI Injector Systems
- Angiography Injector Systems
- Injector Heads
- Other Consumables
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Radiology
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
Scope of the report :
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: