Europe Industrial Alcohol Market is worth USD 21 billion in 2016 and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.2%, to reach USD 34 billion by 2021. The Europe Industrial Alcohol market is developing at an exceptionally quick pace.
- Advertising -
Industrial alcohol is a distilled form of ethyl alcohol that is produced and sold for varied beverage purposes. Industrial alcohol is usually distributed in the form of pure ethyl alcohol.
Pure ethyl alcohol is used in the chemical laboratories or industries for the purpose of sanitizing, cleaning and other solvent usage. Moreover, this type of ethyl alcohol is also used in medicines, as food ingredient, flavoring and other cosmetic products.
- Advertising -
In medical sector, industrial alcohol is used in the process of manufacturing vaccines, syrups and antiseptics.
View Full Report at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ohol-market-3669/
Ethyl alcohol, popularly termed Ethanol is volatile, flammable and colorless liquid and is the most widely used biofuel . The production of industrial alcohol is through fermentation and distillation process that requires a certain temperature of heat as energy to develop.
Initially industrial alcohol out broke from the growth of alcoholic beverages but now a days it is used as a solvent and synthesizing other chemicals.
Organic solvents consisting of ethanol, methanol, and isobutanol are most widely used solvents in chemical industry after water. The feedstock prepared from starch and corn is low cost and used to meet energy requirement in various industries.
However, the fluctuating costs of crude materials limit the industrial alcohol market.
The Europe market for Industrial Alcohol is segmented on the basis of type, source, and application, purity, processing method, functionality and region. Based on application, the market is segmented into Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Fuel, Food, Chemical.
Based on purity, the market is segmented into Denatured alcohol & Undenatured alcohol. Based on source, the market is segmented into Sugar & molasses, Corn, Grains (excluding corn), Fossil Fuels, Others (whey, cellulosic materials, and algae).
Based on Processing Method, the market is segmented into Fermentation Method and Synthetic Method. Based on functionality, the market is segmented into Antimicrobial Activity ,Fragrant/Flavoring Agents, Solubility ,Antifreeze ,and Flammability & Volatility.
Based on Type, the market is segmented into ethyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol and others. Ethyl alcohol is the largest used industrial alcohol amongst all these and is used in more applications than any other type of industrial alcohol.
The Europe market has been geographically segmented into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy. The Europe had high CAGR during the forecast period.
The reasons for the same might be the government policies.
MGP Ingredients (U.S.), The Andersons Inc. (U.S.), Sigma Aldrich (U.S.), Grain Processing Corporation (U.S.), Cargill (U.S.), Raizen Energia (Brazil), Green Plains Inc.
(U.S.), Cristalco (France), Greenfield Specialty Alcohols (Canada), and Flint Hills Resources (U.S.) are the leaders in the Europe Industrial Alcohol market.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: