Europe Depth Filtration Market was worth USD 0.4 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.7%, to reach USD 0.69 billion by 2021.
- Advertising -
Depth filters consist of a porous filtration medium within them to retain particles throughout the medium rather than retaining only on the surface of the medium. The porous media are designed such that the larger particles are retained on the surface medium and finer particles are retained through the medium.
View Full Report at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…tion-market-3681/
The efficiency of depth filters is more compared to the surface filters and they can filter large amounts of fluids. porous media of depth filters last longer than that of regular filters although cartridges and filter bags have to be changed as per the requirement.
- Advertising -
Depth filtration is commonly applied in fields like food and beverage industries, pharmaceutical industries, cosmetics and biotechnology industries.
Increase in expenditure for research and development and rise in demand for pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are the major factors driving the market growth. patents expiration of major companies shows many growth opportunities in depth filtration market.
Strict government guidelines and problems faced in validation process are restraining the market growth in this region.
The Europe depth filtration market is segmented by media type, product, application and region. Based on the media type used in the filter, the market is segmented into Diatomaceous Earth, Activated Carbon, Cellulose and Perlite.
Based on the product, the market is segmented into Cartridge filters, Capsule Filters, Filter modules, Filter sheets and other products. Capsule filters segment is projected to be fastest growing segment due to its increasing applications in biotechnology industry.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into Final Product Processing, Cell clarification and Raw Material Filtration. The final product processing segment is sub segmented into small molecules processing and biologics processing.
Raw material filtration is projected to hold the largest market share as depth filtration is highly useful in large volumes filtration.
Geographically, Europe region for depth filtration market is segmented into UK, Germany, Italy, France and Spain. Germany holds the largest market share in this region due to the increased investments in life sciences research.
Key Players in depth filtration market are Merck KGaA, Sartorius Stedim Biotech S.A., 3M Company, Alfa Laval, Filtteck Co., Ltd., Donaldson Company, Pall Corporation (U.S.), Ahlstrom Corporation and Eaton Corporation.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: