Night Vision Equipment Market Research Report 2017 of 125 pages explores Global Night Vision Equipment Market reaching $7.73 billion by 2020. Report provides Night Vision Equipment Market Size, Share, Manufacturers, Statistics, and Opportunities Forecast to 2020. The global Night Vision Equipment market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% between 2017 and 2020.
- Agency -.
Night Vision Equipment Company analysed in report are FLIR SYSTEMS, EXELIS INC., L-3 Communication, American technologies network Corp., Elbit systems, Rockwell Collins, Inc., BAE systems, Thales group S.A.
“The Night Vision Equipment market is estimated to witness significant growth between 2017 and 2020”
Key factors driving the growth of the Night Vision Equipment include technological innovation, increase in armed conflicts, and civil & commercial applications of NVD.
“The market for integrated components is projected to grow rapidly in the coming years”
The Global Peacekeeping Index, by the Institute of Economics and Peace, presents the list of armed conflicts that take place around the globe. In recent years, there has been a significant decline in the peacekeeping index of the Middle East and African countries.
- Agency -.
The increased incidences of armed conflicts in these regions are expected to drive the demand for night vision devices in the coming years.
Inquire for Complete “Global Night Vision Equipment Market” Report of 125 Pages: www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/.aspx?name=463565
“The night vision camera has the maximum traction during the forecast period”
Night vision camera segment has a large share in the global night vision device market in the year 2015, and is also expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2015 and 2020. Whereas, night vision goggles segment is expected to grow at the second highest CAGR, owing to the increasing demands from military and defense sector.
“The North American region accounted for the largest share in the night vision device market in 2015”
North American market is currently witnessing significant increase in the consumption of night vision devices. Applications such as surveillance, military, and navigation are expected to exhibit high growth in this region.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to account for the second-largest market share by the end of the forecast period. Countries such as Japan, India, South Korea, and China are driving the market of night vision device in this region.
However, China’s economic downturn could act as a hindrance to the growth of this regional market. In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for the report as given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: C level – 60%, Director level – 25%, Others – 15%
- By Region: North America – 10%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 40%, RoW – 30%
Key Benefits of Downloading the Report:
- This report segments the night vision device market comprehensively and provides the closest approximation of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across the different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market, and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: