A total of 46 FPSOs are expected to start operations globally by 2021. South America will continue to lead globally with planned deployment of more than 20 FPSOs, followed by Africa and Asia by 2021.
- Advertising -
Among countries, Brazil continues to dominate in terms of deployment of planned and announced FPSOs, followed by the UK and Angola. Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. and Statoil ASA, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, and Saipem S.p.A., are expected to be key global players among operators with the highest deployment of the planned FPSOs by 2021.
- Advertising -
- Count of FPSOs that were brought online from 2011 to 2017 by key regions in the world, outlook up to 2025
- Forecast of FPSOs that would be brought online by 2021 by key countries and operators
- Details of major planned FPSOs globally up to 2021
- Recent developments, tenders and contracts of FPSOs by key regions, where available
Reasons to access
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the planned FPSO projects globally
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecasts of FPSO data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned FPSO projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned FPSO projects and capacities
- Be informed about recent developments, tenders and contracts in the FPSO industry.
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-of-planned-fpsos
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: