The U.S. Hernia Mesh Repair Devices Market is expected to reach USD 2,061.89 million by 2024 from USD 1,450.00 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 4.6% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are the increasing number of hernia surgeries, rising prevalence of hernia diseases, growth in demand of advanced meshes and technological advancements in hernia mesh repair devices. On the other hand, high cost of hernia surgery and complications related to hernia mesh repair surgery may hinder the growth of the market.
- No of pages: 175
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…ir-devices-market
U.S. hernia mesh repair devices market is segmented on the basis of product type and hernia type.
U.S. hernia mesh repair devices market is segmented into 2 types on the basis of product type, namely synthetic type and biological type. Synthetic mesh is further sub-segmented on the basis of product type and structure.
The product type of synthetic mesh segmented into flat mesh and 3-D mesh. Structure type is segmented into absorbable mesh and non-absorbable mesh.
In 2017, the synthetic mesh market segment is expected to account for the largest share of 61.0% of U.S. hernia mesh repair devices market, by product type.
On the basis of hernia type, the U.S. hernia mesh repair devices market is segmented into seven major hernia types which include inguinal hernia, incisional hernia, umbilical hernia, femoral hernia, hiatal hernia and parastomal hernia and others.
In 2017, the Inguinal Hernia is one of the dominating sectors of U.S. hernia mesh repair devices market with 72.0% market share.
For Any Query Speak to Expert @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak…ir-devices-market
- No of Figures: 30
Key Drivers of U.S. Hernia Mesh Repair Devices Market:
Some of the major factors driving the market for hernia mesh repair devices market report are increasing number of hernia surgeries, rising prevalence of hernia diseases, growth in demand of advanced meshes and technological advancements in hernia mesh repair devices.
- o According to an article published by Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons, per year above 1,000,000 hernia repairs were performed in the United States. This growing number of the surgery is anticipated to grow the market in the forecast period.
- o In June 2017, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. received a FDA approval of GORE SYNECOR product which is a biomaterial used in hernia repair surgeries. This technological advancement is expected to boost the market.
- o An umbilical hernia surgery can cost a patient approximately from USD 4,000.0 to USD 11,000.0. However, high cost of hernia surgeries has become a hindrance in the growth of the U.S. hernia mesh repair devices market.
- No of Tables: 125
Key Points of U.S. Hernia Mesh Repair Devices Market:
JOHNSON & JOHNSON SERVICES, INC is going to dominate the U.S. hernia mesh repair devices market following with Medtronic and B.
Braun Melsungen AG, along with others such as C. R. BARD, INC., W. L. GORE & ASSOCIATES, INC., ATRIUM and ACELITY L.P.
- o Flat synthetic mesh market segment dominated the U.S. hernia mesh repair devices market.
- o By structure, absorbable synthetic mesh segment expected to dominate the U.S. hernia mesh repair devices market and will grow with the highest CAGR in the forecasted period of 2017 – 2024.
View Full Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…r-devices-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: