Key Players-Gippsland Dairy, La Roche Posay, ZO Skin Health, Origins, Nexba, Purina Beyond, Presha Fruit
- Advertising -
"TrendSights Analysis: Risk Aversion", examines the impact of consumer risk aversion on FMCGs. It examines why this trend is increasingly important, who the target audience are and their preferences, and how FMCG brands can best capitalize on the trend.
Finally the report looks at what the future of the trend will be.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/518956
Marks & Spencer
La Roche Posay
ZO Skin Health
Access to information online has increased consumer awareness of the hazards that exist both in products and in their day-to-day environment.
- Advertising -
The result is risk-averse consumers who seek trustworthy products that can help mitigate day-to-day risk. FMCG brands can cater to this burgeoning group of consumers by reducing or eliminating use of unhealthy ingredients, offering products that help protect consumers from environmental irritants, and building consumer trust.
- 62% of consumers would prefer reduced chemicals/processed ingredients over increased functionality in food and drink.
- 58% of consumers are concerned about the impact of pollution on their health and appearance.
- 62% of parents are more likely to trust blogger/user reviews over brand claims.
Reasons to access
- Understand the top concerns of risk-averse consumers.
- Understand where these consumers turn to for information and which sources they perceive as most reliable/trustworthy.
- Understand the main opportunities within this trend and how this trend is affecting a variety of industries.
- Understand how other brands are designing products to cater to this trend.
Read the more details @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-averse-consumers
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: