North America Teleradiology Market By Application (Picture Archiving And Communication System (PACS), Radiology Information System (RIS)), By Modality (X- Ray, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound Systems, Nuclear Imaging), By Technology Solutions (Web- Based Teleradiology Solutions, Cloud- Based Teleradiology Solutions), By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2017–2022)
North America Teleradiology Market size was around USD 910 million in 2017. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.3% to reach USD 2.11 billion by 2022.
It captures 40% of the global market. Teleradiology is the transference of radiological patient images from one place to another for official diagnosis or consultation with other radiologists.
It involves the technology which deals in the transmission of radiography images from remote locations to a strong healthcare establishment in an urban area using software which makes use of the Internet.
Currently, Teleradiology Latin America market is majorly driven by the technological advancement in healthcare industry, growing digitalization which aids in enhancing the Teleradiology process, and low costs in contrast to other modalities. Secondary factors include the shortage of radiologist worldwide, advancements in digital technology in external patient diagnosis, and enhanced healthcare awareness.
On the other hand, inadequate common standards is the primary barrier for this market.
North America Teleradiology Market segmentation by modality, by application and by technology solutions. By modality the market is segmented into X- Ray, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound Systems, and Nuclear Imaging.
In 2015, the x-ray category lead the Teleradiology market with a revenue of over USD 500 million. The rising number of x-ray procedures and its wide acceptability, and the advent of novel technologies, like cost-effective filmless x-ray systems, are few key factors responsible for its large share.
By application the market is segmented into Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), Radiology Information System (RIS). By technology solutions the market is segmented into Web-Based Teleradiology Solutions, Cloud-Based Teleradiology Solutions.
North America Teleradiology Market geographical segmentation by US and Canada. North America lead the market in 2015 with a share of over 40.0%.
The establishment of a highly developed healthcare infrastructure, the availability of high-speed internet facilities, technology-enabled healthcare platforms, and high public healthcare expenditure are the major factors responsible for its high revenue share.
The major North America Teleradiology Market leaders are 4ways Healthcare Limited, RamSoft, Inc., Virtual Radiologic (vRAD), Agfa-Gevaert N.V., ONARD, North America Diagnostics, Everlight Radiology, Sectra AB, and Health Watch Tele Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.
By Modality: X- Ray, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound Systems, Nuclear Imaging
By Technology Solutions: Web-Based Tele Radiology Solutions, Cloud- Based Tele Radiology Solutions
By Application: Picture Archiving And Communication System (PACS), Radiology Information System (RIS)
Reasons to Access:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of modality, application and technology solutions along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!