Global Cocktail Market was worth USD xx billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of xx%, to reach USD xx billion by 2021.
Cocktail is the mixture of two or more beverages, at least one among them containing alcohol. When a mixed drink includes only a mixer and a distilled spirit, such as fruit juice or soda, it is a highball.
When a cocktail contains only a liqueur and a distilled spirit, it is a duo and when it adds a mixer, it is called trio. Additional ingredients can be sugar, milk, cream, honey, and various herbs.
The beverages which are used in the preparation of cocktail which contain alcohol are usually among gin, vodka, whiskey, brandy, tequila, cachaça and rum. If the drink contains beer as one among the ingredients, then it is called a beer cocktail.
Cocktails contain one or many types of liqueur, sauce, honey, juice, fruit, spices, milk or cream, or other flavorings. Cocktails vary in the ingredients present in them from one bartender to another, and from one region to another.
Two creations can have the same name but taste can be very different because of differences in the preparation of drinks.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tail-market-3990/
Growth in cocktail consumption due to rise in change in lifestyles and growing disposable incomes drive the growth of the market. availability of botanical & vegetable cocktails is the key driver of the global cocktail market.
Deep-rooted cocktail culture in some countries and higher cocktail consumption rate are expected to provide opportunity for growth to market players. However, since excessive drinking can cause heart and liver damage, depression and cancer development, the growth of this market is restrained.
The global Cocktail market is segmented based on type into short drink and long drink. Long drink segment is expected to have the largest share in the segment.
On the basis of application, the market is divided into backyard BBQ, wedding ceremonies, cocktail party and other applications. By distributin channel the market is segmented into bars and restaurants, supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience Stores and online retail.
- Short Drink
- Long Drink
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Backyard BBQ
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Cocktail Party
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Distribution Channel
- Bars and Restaurants
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retail
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Distribution Channel
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Distribution Channel
- Market Share Analysis, By Distribution Channel
The Global Cocktail market is divided based on geography into North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Europe. North America has the leading market for Cocktail in the world, which is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
Asia Pacific region is expected to have the fastest growth rate during the forecast period.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Some of the major players in the market are Bols, Captain Morgan, kitchn, Siam Winery Co. Ltd., Cointreau, Belvedere, Rio Wine, Snake Oil Cocktail Company, Miami Cocktail Co., and Bombay Sapphire.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!