Rising adoption of cryogenic gases in end user applications, increasing demand for power and energy are some of the factors fueling the market. However, cryogen leakage is one of the key challenges tthe market growth.
Global Cryogenic Equipment market is accounted for $15.32 billion in 2015 and is expected treach $24.98 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.23%.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/185017 .
Natural Gas segment accounted for the largest share in the market during the forecast period owing tsupportive government initiatives. Oxygen gas is expected tregister the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The growth is attributed tits applications in end user industries. Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share in the market owing tlarge investments in energy sector.
Moreover, Europe is estimated tregister the highest CAGR.
Some of the key players in Cryogenic Equipment market include Graham Partners, Inc, Wessington Cryogenics Ltd., Linde Group AG, Cryoquip LLC., Beijing Tianhai Industry Co., Ltd., VRV S.P.A, Herose GmbH, Cryofab Inc., Taylor-Wharton International LLC., Chart Industries Inc., INOX India Ltd., Flowserve Corporation, Parker Hannifin India Pvt Ltd, Air Liquide S.A.,, Emerson Electric Company and Shell-N-Tube Pvt. Ltd.
Browse the full report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…outlook-2016-2022 .
Product Types Covered:
Vacuum Jacketed Piping (VJP)
End Users Covered:
Food & Beverage
Oil & Gas
Energy & Power
Cryogen Types Covered:
Liquefied Natural Gas
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
Access a copy of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/185017.
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...