Middle East And Africa Immunohistochemistry Market By Product (Antibodies, Reagents, Equipment And Kits), By Application (Diagnostics And Drug Testing), By End User (Hospitals And Diagnostic Laboratories, Research Institutes) And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Middle East and Africa Immunohistochemistry Market was worth USD 136 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.3%, to reach USD 193 million by 2021. The market is predicted to grow substantially in the mentioned forecast period as well as years to follow.
View report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…try-market-2861/
Immunohistochemistry, is a diagnostic procedure which involves the staining of a fresh or preserved cancer tissue that is already removed out in the biopsy procedure. This method of diagnosis checks if there are hormone receptors present on the surface of cancer cells.
Immunohistochemistry is widely used for diagnosis of cancers and tumour antibodies. It is a very important application in the area of medicine as it helps the doctors to study the tissue distribution of an antigen.
The market in this region is expected to show high growth owing to the factors like increasing population of cancer afflicted patients, developing healthcare infrastructure, rising expenditure on health and emerging economy of the countries. However, large capital requirement and huge time investment on R & D activities are the main constraints for the growth of this market.
The Middle-East and Africa Immunohistochemistry market is broadly categorized on the basis of Product into Antibodies, Reagents, Equipment and Kits. On the basis of Application, the market is segmented as Diagnostics and Drug Testing.
The diagnostics segment is sub-segmented into Cancer, Infectious Diseases, Cardiovascular diseases, Autoimmune Diseases, Diabetes mellitus and Nephrological Diseases. Further on the basis of End User, the market is segmented into Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories and Research Institutes.
The immunohistochemistry antibody segment accounted for the largest share of immunohistochemistry market, by product while hospitals and diagnostic laboratories segment led the market in end users.
On the basis of geography, the Middle-East and Africa market is analyzed under two regions Middle-East and Africa. The African regions are on the developing stage and hence are expected to have significant growth potential for this market in the future years.
The major players dominating the immunohistochemistry market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Danaher Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck Millipore, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Abcam plc, Cell Signaling Technology, Inc., and Bio SB Inc.
Immunohistochemistry Market Segmentation:
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Diabetes Milletus
- Nephrological Diseases
- Drug testing
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Hospitals and Diagnostics Laboratories
- Research Institutes
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End Users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End Users
- Market Share Analysis, By End Users
The scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!