A superior dielectric gas solution used for insulation of phase - to - phase and phase - to - ground cables for power transmission and distribution purposes is a GIS or Gas Insulated Substation.
SF6 is used at moderate pressures to insulate high voltage conductors, switches, interrupters, current and voltage transformers which is in turn enclosed within a metal.
With the use of GIS, cost efficiencies are achieved as space constraints are reduced down to 90% with these installations as compared to Air Insulated Substations (AIS). Increasing per capita consumptions have led to rising energy demands in developing countries especially in the urban areas.
Power transmission and distribution companies face challenges regarding space availability and high costs of real - estate. A GIS serves as a solution to the challenges thus leading to reduced operational costs.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Gas Insulated Substation Market along with detailed segmentation of the market by voltage type, application, and five major geographical regions. Global gas insulated substation market is expected to witness an exponential growth during the forecast period due to ability of the system to adapt in crowded spaces especially in the urban areas and meet the power needs of ever - increasing populations.
Request Sample Copy @ www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000459
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global gas insulated substation market
- To analyze and forecast the global gas insulated substation market on the basis of voltage type and application
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall gas insulated substation market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub - segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key gas insulated substation players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in gas insulated substation market are Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, ABB Group, Eaton Corporation Limited, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, General Electric, Crompton Greaves Limited, Alstom SA, Nissin Electric Co. Ltd and Toshiba Corporation.
View Complete Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/reports…ubstation-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...