This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Agricultural Waste Water Treatment (WWT) Market.
- Advertising -
The Global Agricultural Waste Water…ent (WWT) Market has been estimated at USD 15.05 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 8.64% during the forecast period. The agricultural WWT majorly includes manure management nutrient capture, renewable electricity, and anaerobic digestion.
There are more than 3000 upcoming projects in the next 5 years, which are majorly located on dairy, swine or livestock farms since manure is a consistent and reliable supply of wastewater.
Wastewater is used extensively in the agricultural sector owing to providing rich nutrient source and the desired moisture to the crops.
- Advertising -
The report on global agricultural WWT market features this in it and presents it in a segmented based on the application as follows: Crops, Soil resources, Groundwater resources, and others.
Download PDF Sample of Agricultural Waste Water Treatment (WWT) [email protected] www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/218127
Market Dynamics of the Global WWT Market:
- Lack of freshwater resources,
- Growing automotive industry
- Population growth
- Inefficient irrigation within agriculture
- Lack of awareness
- Funding for capital improvement projects
- The global agricultural WWT market, on the basis of technology, can be broadly segmented into oil/water separation, suspended solids removal, dissolved solids removal, biological treatment & recovery, and disinfection & oxidation.
The study of global agricultural WWT market is divided by geography - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), South America and Middle-East & Africa (MEA). The various industries of water treatment technologies have been discussed in detail in addition to a comprehensive overview of the market; wherein the market share of each is analyzed and estimates are provided for the next 5 years.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ecasts-2017-2022
Furthermore, R&D within water technology will offer numerous opportunities for the global agricultural WWT market.
The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are:
- Dow Water & Process Solutions
- Ch2m Hill
- Mott Macdonald
- Siemens Water Solutions
- Suez Environment
- Tetra Tech Inc.
- Veolia Water Technologies
- Evoqua Water Technologies
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Analysis for the global agricultural WWT market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global agricultural WWT market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Table of Content:
1.2 Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Agriculture Waste Water Treatment Market
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Lack of Freshwater Resources
4.1.2 Population Growth
4.1.3 Stringent Government Emission Laws
4.1.4 Inefficient irrigation within agriculture
4.2.1 Lack of Awareness
4.2.2 Funding for Capital Improvement Projects
4.3.1 R&D within Water Technology
4.3.2 Reducing Intermediary Channels
4.4 Technological Snapshot
4.4.1 Emerging Technologies
126.96.36.199 Suspended solids removal
188.8.131.52.1 Main Technologies
184.108.40.206.1.1 Clarifier/Settling tanks
220.127.116.11.1.2 Dissolved air flotation (DAF)/Induced Air Flotation (IAF)
18.104.22.168.1.3 Non-membrane filtration
22.214.171.124.1.4 MF/UF polymeric membranes
126.96.36.199 Dissolved solids removal
188.8.131.52.1 Main Technologies
184.108.40.206.1.1 Reverse osmosis (RO)
220.127.116.11.1.2 Multi-stage flash (MSF) evaporation
18.104.22.168.1.3 Multi-effect distillation (MED)
22.214.171.124.1.4 Vapour compression (VC) distillation
126.96.36.199.1.5 Ion exchange (IX)
188.8.131.52.1.6 Continuous deionisation (CDI)
184.108.40.206.1.7 Electrodialysis (ED)/Electrodialysis reversal (EDR)
220.127.116.11.1.8 Electrodeionisation (EDI)
18.104.22.168.1.9 Thermal brine concentrator
22.214.171.124.1.10 Thermal crystalliser
126.96.36.199 Biological Treatment & Recovery
188.8.131.52.1 Main Technologies
184.108.40.206.1.1 Biological treatment
220.127.116.11.1.2 Anaerobic treatment
18.104.22.168.1.3 Aerobic/anoxic treatment
22.214.171.124 Disinfection & Oxidation
126.96.36.199.1 Main Technologies
188.8.131.52.1.1 Disinfection with chlorine-based compounds
184.108.40.206.1.2 Disinfection with ultraviolet light
220.127.116.11.1.3 Disinfection by Ozonation
18.104.22.168.1.4 Advanced oxidation processes
4.5 Patent Analysis
- Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Technology
5.1.1 Suspended solids removal
5.1.2 Dissolved solids removal
5.1.3 Biological Treatment & Recovery
5.1.4 Disinfection & Oxidation
5.2 By Application
5.2.2 Soil Resources
5.2.3 Groundwater Resources
- Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.1.4 South Korea
6.1.5 Australia & New Zealand
6.1.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.2.2 United Kingdom
6.2.5 Rest of Europe
6.3 North America
6.3.1 United States
6.3.4 Rest of North America
6.4 South America
6.4.3 Rest of South America
6.5 Middle-East and Africa
6.5.1 Saudi Arabia
6.5.2 South Africa
6.5.4 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
- Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures Collaborations and Agreements
7.3 Market Shares Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- Company Profiles
8.4 Black & Veatch
8.6 Ch2m Hill
8.7 DegrÃ©mont Industry
8.8 Dow Water & Process Solutions
8.9 Evoqua Water Technologies
8.10 GE Water & Process Technologies
8.11 IDE Technologies
8.12 Kurita Water Industries Ltd.
8.13 Louis Berger
8.14 Mott Macdonald
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: