Asia-Pacific Anti-Caking Agents Market by Type (Calcium Compounds, Sodium Compounds, Magnesium Compounds, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Silicon Dioxide) by Application (Spice, Seasoning & Condiments, Bakery, Flavor, Beverages, Dairy, Fruits & Vegetables and Chocolates) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
According to the report Asia-Pacific Anti-Caking Agents Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market was worth $170.3 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 5.14%, to reach $218.8 million by 2021.
Increasing demand for accessibility of foods with characteristics such as improved quality and shelf life in developing economies of Asia has led to large use of food anti-caking agents.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Asia-Pacific Anti-Caking Agents Market to 2021 at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ents-market-1506/
Anti-caking agents are treated or granular materials, used as additives to inhibit lumps in sources. For affluence of consumption, packing and moving, anti-caking agents are mixed in grounded products.
Certain anticaking agents can solubilize in water, others are soluble in alcohols or different organic solvents.
The rising disposable incomes is driving the progress for food and beverages industry and thus driving the demand for anti-caking agents. The accessibility of raw materials and the new technological innovations are causing in the growth of anti-caking agents market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Moreover, increasing awareness about packaged food products would enhance the market growth. On the other hand, factor like potential health hazard is likely to hinder to market growth.
Asia-Pacific Anti-Caking Agents Market: Segmentation
- Calcium Compounds
- Sodium Compounds
- Magnesium Compounds
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Silicon Dioxide
- Seasoning & Condiments
- Fruits & Vegetables
Geographically the market is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea and Australia. China dominates the market for anti-caking agents in this region.
The expanding dairy industry and growing use of milk powders & Cheese is likely to drive the market for anti-caking agents in India.
Reasons to access Asia-Pacific Anti-Caking Agents Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Key companies operating in anti-caking agents market includes, Sasol Wax, Fuji Chemicals Industries, Chemipol S.A., Huber Engineered Materials, Agropur Ingredients, PPG Industries Inc., Grain Corporation, IMAC Inc, Evonik Industries AG, BASF, Norkem Group, Kao Chemicals, PQ Corporation, Bogdány Petrol Ltd. and Sweetener Supply Corp.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!