The Global Canned Mushrooms Market was worth USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of X.XX%, to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2021. Mushrooms are the fleshy and edible fruit bodies of several species of macro fungi which are visible to the naked eye. Their nutritional value as well as the medicinal properties of some species are the main reasons for their appeal. With the advent of processed food industry, canned mushrooms were also a major trend.
Mushroom consumption is dependent on personal preferences as mushrooms that are edible for most people can cause allergic reactions in some others, and old or improperly stored specimens can cause food poisoning and digestive disorders. Great care should therefore be taken when eating any fungus for the first time, as well as during the packaging of mushrooms for sale.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ooms-market-4789/
The major factors affecting the Canned Mushrooms market is the increasing consumer demand for packaged organic food and changing lifestyles. There is an increasing demand for packaged food in general and technological advancements in mushroom harvesting have also made their consumption much safer.
Inspite of these pros, the market is still restrained by the relatively high costs and the fear of consumption of fungal products due to the lack of proper consumer awareness. This is especially a problem in developing and under developed countries.
The Global Canned Mushrooms market is broadly classified by Applications into Household, Restaurant and Other Applications and by Type into Button Canned Mushrooms, Shiitake Canned Mushrooms, Oyster Canned Mushrooms and Other Types. Based on geography, the global market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
The Canned Mushrooms Market is dominated by North America in 2016 with the region accounting for 36% of the overall market share. North America was followed next in line by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years as is evident from the high CAGR value for the region. Another promising region for the market is Latin America, which is expected to show high growth rates in coming years.
The Canned Mushrooms market is highly competitive with a large number of players. Key market players dominating the market with their products are Bonduelle group, Greenyard Foods, Prochamp, Grupo Riberebro, The Mushroom Company, Monterey Mushrooms, Okechamp S.A, Monaghan, Mushrooms Ireland, Muniraj Mushroom Farm, 8Green Giant, Agro Dutch, Dhruv Agro, Tirupati Balaji, Agro Products, Zishan, Tongfa, Green Fresh, Fujian Yuxing, Shandong Champion Foods and Fujian Dongshan Huakang Food.
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Applications
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Applications
- Market Share Analysis, By Applications
- Button Canned Mushrooms
- Shiitake Canned Mushrooms
- Oyster Canned Mushrooms
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms by type, packaging and meat type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: