North America Orthodontic Supplies Market By Product, By Patients And By Region-Industry Analysis,Size,Share,Growth,Trends and Forecast 2016 to 2021
The North America Orthodontic Supplies Market is growing from 963 million in 2016 at a CAGR of 8.2%, to reach USD 1.04 billion by 2021. The market is showcasing substantial growth potential in the mentioned period and will continue to show high CAGR in the future years with the recent developments in medical sector.
Browse more details at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…lies-market-3264/
Orthodontia is the area of dentistry in which doctors deal with abnormalities of the teeth. Orthodontic supplies cover the devices, like braces, helping in aligning the teeth, or solve issues of bite and fill gaps in teeth.
Majorly, the target customers for orthodontic supplies are children, but there are braces for adults as well. In kids, orthodontic supplies may promote appropriate jaw growth which can assist in the proper growth of permanent teeth as properly aligned permanent teeth can avoid tooth issues later on.
Increasing number of people with jaw misalignment, unhealthy eating habits leading to tooth problems, growing awareness, high disposable income and advancement in the orthodontic products technology are propelling the growth of the North America Orthodontics Supplies market. But, uncertain reimbursement scenarios, restrained insurance policies for orthodontic treatments, and complicated process of such treatments are preventing the market growth.
The North America Orthodontic Supplies market is broadly categorized on the basis of Product into Fixed Supplies, Removable Supplies and Adhesives and on the basis of Patients into Children and Adolescents, and Adults. The Fixed braces market is sub-segmented into Brackets, Archwires, Anchorage Appliances and Ligatures.
The Brackets market is further segmented into Conventional Brackets, Self-ligating Brackets, Lingual Brackets, Metal Brackets and Ceramic Brackets; the Archwires market into Nickel Titanium, Beta Titanium and Stainless Steel; the Anchorage Appliances market into Bands and Miniscrews; and the Ligatures market into Elastomeric Ligatures and Wire Ligatures. The fixed braces segment has the largest share in the North America orthodontic supplies market as of 2016 owing to better affordability.
On the basis of patients, the children and adolescents patient segment holds the largest share.
On the basis of region the North America market is analyzed under the regions U.S.A and Canada. The U.S and Canada being highly developed countries provide good amount of revenue for this market and will continue to show a decent CAGR in the forecasting period.
Some of the major competitors dominating the North America Orthodontic Supplies market are Align Technology Inc., Danaher Corporation, Henry Schein, Inc., DENTSPLY International, Inc., Dentaurum GmbH & Co. KG, and TP Orthodontics, Inc. are some of the other key players in this market.
Market Segmentation :
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!