North America Market is Industrial Starch expected to reach USD 19.69 billion by 2021 from USD 14.5 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 6.31%.
The Industrial Starch market is forecasted to show great potential over the mentioned period. The market has continued to gain momentum with the increasing availability of natural starch source alternates like cassava. with higher efficiency as well.
Thus, the market has been pulling interest of various industries.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…arch-market-2297/
The major use of industrial starch can be seen in variety of industrial applications for adhesive formulations.
It is generally obtained from different sources such as wheat, potato. Apart from its use in the food industry, starch has wide range of uses in non-food industries as well like paper, mining, textile, building materials. mainly due to its adhesive property.
There has been a rapid growth in the food processing industry recently, which resulted in a major driver for the Industrial starch market. Some other major factors include rising demand for convenience foods, increase in adhesive demands by various industries and also the various functionalities of starch in food and non-food industries.
However, the restraints and challenges faced by the market include growth of the Arabic Gum Market, alternatives adhesive products such as resin glue, and the high R&D investments.
The North America Industrial Starch market is segmented by source, type, applications and form. The market segmentation based on source is done into potato, corn, wheat, cassava.
The market share was dominated by the corn segment. Based on segmentation by type the market is categorized into native starch and starch derivatives & sweeteners.
The segment starch derivatives & sweeteners, accounted for the biggest share in the market on the basis of type due to better functionality as well as lower limitation. By applications, the segmentation is done into feed, food & beverages and the paper industry.
The market is dominated by the food & beverages industry as a result of the wide usage of starch in food products. Lastly, the market is also segmented by form, where liquid form leads the market share over the dry form, due to ease of storage and high efficiency.
On the basis of geography, the North America market is analysed under various regions namely United States and Canada.
Some of the major competitors in the Industrial Starch market include Cargill, Royal Cosun, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Tate & Lyle PLC, Ingredion Incorporated, AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, Roquette Frères, Grain Processing Company, The Tereos Group, Altia Industrial Services.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!