Processed Egg Market By Product Type (Dried, Liquid, Frozen), Application (Bakery, Confectionery, Dairy Products, Ready-to-Eat, Soups And Sauces, And Others), And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2016 To 2021)
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Global Processed Egg Market Size is anticipated to grow at a 3.60% CAGR from 2016 to 2021 and it is estimated that the global market was valued at USD 25.35 billion in 2016 and is relied upon to achieve USD 30.25 billion by 2021.
View report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…egg-market-4655/
Processing of eggs is done by removing egg shells and processing the obtained liquid product to make it suitable for consumption in several food products. The steps involved in egg processing are removal of egg shells, filtration, mixing, and blending, stabilizing, pasteurizing, freezing or drying and packaging.
Different equipment is used at several stages of egg processing.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Processed eggs are used extensively as an ingredient to numerous food products such as baked foods, dairy and dairy products and confectionery. Due to their functional properties such as enhanced freshness, longer shelf-life, and simple storage and transportation requirement, they are considered superior to their unprocessed counterparts.
A growth in the consumption of processed egg products in bakery and functional foods is driving the egg processing and equipment market. Moreover, growing consciousness regarding health and healthy lifestyle is further boosting the market growth.
Furthermore, the ongoing technical advancement in egg processing equipment technology can be accredited to the overall growth of the market. The convenience and ease of usage and storage associated with processed eggs is further expected to drive the market.
Due to an increase in the urban population and busy lifestyles, there is an increase in the demand for this convenience food. Processed eggs eliminate the manual work needed in breaking shells and separating various components of the egg.
Moreover, due to technological advancements, processed eggs are more effectively treated and pasteurized, hence assuring safety, reduced risk of contamination, and extended shelf life. Processed Eggs are also used as a primary source of high quality protein in sports and body building.
Eggs are easily found in almost every grocery and meat store at a low price and due to the ease of availability, it is a major limitation of the market. Moreover, the food safety regulations implemented by governments are restraining the growth of the market.
The global market for Processed Egg is segmented into Product Type and Application. On the basis of Product Type, it is segmented into Dried, Liquid, and Frozen.
On the basis of Application, it is segmented into Confectionery, Dairy Products, Bakery, Ready-to-Eat, Soups and Sauces, and Others. The growth of the egg processing market is also driven by the growing demand for processed egg products in developing countries.
Export and production of egg products is an attractive investment for a number of exporters in many countries. The manufacturers are keen on developing technologies that would process egg products with minimal wastage.
On the basis of geography, the market is analyzed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. North America was the largest market for egg processing and equipment followed by Asia Pacific and Europe.
Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market for egg processing and equipment mainly due to an increase in the usage of egg in process food and baked product.
Some of the major companies dominating the market are vril SCA, Cal-Maine Foods Inc., Eurovo S.R.L., Sanovo Technology Group, Moba B.V.Pulviver, Rose Acre Farms, Rembrandt Enterprises, Cal-Maine Foods, Inc, Daybreak Foods, Dr. Oetker and Actini Group.
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Product Type
- Dairy Products
- Soups and Sauces
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
The scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!