"Top Growth Opportunities: Confectionery in Poland", provides an overview of the confectionery market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. GlobalData’s proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for confectionery producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight.
- Advertising -
The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Advertising -
This report provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for confectionery producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of confectionery markets in Poland through GlobalData’s detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
GlobalData’s Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for confectionery producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Polish market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
- A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Poland, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
- White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…tionery-in-poland
- Poland ranks fifth among the top 10 countries in terms of per capita expenditure (in US dollar terms)
- The Polish confectionery market declined at a CAGR of 1.2% during 2011-2016 from US$2,662.6 million in 2011 to US$2,504.4 million in 2016.However, it is expected to register growth at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2016-2021 to reach US$3,334.6 million by 2021
- An improving economy and subsequent rise in disposable incomes, supported by low production costs, are driving the demand for confectionery products in Poland
- Moreover, Polish consumers are willing to experiment with novel products that come in new flavors such as savory and spicy. Consequently, the confectionery market in Poland offers good opportunities and is clearly a long-term market
- Increase in Poland’s aging population driven by growing life expectancies and declining birth rates is fuelling NPD in healthier confectionery alternatives within the market.
Reasons to access
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Poland's confectionery consumers.
- This is based on GlobalData's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: