Europe Orthodontic Supplies Market By Product, By Patients And By Region-Industry Analysis,Size,Share,Growth,Trends and Forecast 2016 to 2021
The Europe Orthodontic Supplies Market is growing from 898 million in 2016 at a CAGR of 8.3%, to reach USD 1.33 billion by 2021. The market is showcasing substantial growth potential in the mentioned period and will continue to show high CAGR in the future years with the recent developments in medical sector.
Browse more details at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…lies-market-3265/
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry in which the dentists deal with abnormalities of the teeth. Orthodontic supplies are devices, such as braces, which facilitate straightening of the teeth, or resolve issues of bite and make the teeth look even.
The buyers of orthodontic supplies are mainly children, but adults also use braces. Orthodontic supplies for kids may facilitate correct jaw growth which can further help in the permanent teeth to grow properly since properly aligned permanent teeth can prevent serious issues later on.
Increasing research activities, growing population with jaw ailments, rising spending ability on healthcare, and advancement of the orthodontic technology are fuelling the growth of the Europe Orthodontics Supplies market. But, improper reimbursement scenarios, unfavourable insurance policies for orthodontic treatments, and complex procedures of such treatments are hampering the market growth.
The Europe Orthodontic Supplies market is broadly categorized on the basis of Product into Fixed Supplies, Removable Supplies and Adhesives and on the basis of Patients into Children and Adolescents, and Adults. The Fixed braces market is sub-segmented into Brackets, Archwires, Anchorage Appliances and Ligatures.
The Brackets market is further segmented into Conventional Brackets, Self-ligating Brackets, Lingual Brackets, Metal Brackets and Ceramic Brackets; the Archwires market into Nickel Titanium, Beta Titanium and Stainless Steel; the Anchorage Appliances market into Bands and Miniscrews; and the Ligatures market into Elastomeric Ligatures and Wire Ligatures. The fixed braces segment has the largest share in the Europe orthodontic supplies market as of 2016 owing to better affordability.
On the basis of patients, the children and adolescents patient segment holds the largest share.
On the basis of region the Europe market is analyzed under the regions U.K, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Denmark and Netherlands. The European market has the second largest share of revenue in the global orthodontics supplies and will continue to do so because of increased focus on developing the medical sector.
Some of the major competitors dominating the Europe Orthodontic Supplies market are Align Technology Inc., Danaher Corporation, Henry Schein, Inc., DENTSPLY International, Inc., Dentaurum GmbH & Co. KG, and TP Orthodontics, Inc. are some of the other key players in this market.
Market Segmentation :
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!