Middle East And Africa Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market By Instruments (Ultrasound, NGS, PCR, Microarray), Method (FCMB, Cf-DNA), By Application (Trisomy, Microdeletion, Genetics, Rh Factor), By End User (Hospital, Diagnostic Labs) And By Region – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Middle East and Africa Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market was worth USD 90 million in 2016 and is projected to be growing at a CAGR of 4.93%, to touch USD 110 billion by 2021.
View report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ing-market-2823/
Non Invasive Prenatal Testing is used to identify the most common chromosome anomalies like Down syndrome (Trisomy 21), Edwards Syndrome (Trisomy 18), and the Patio Syndrome (Trisomy 13). The gender of a fetus can also be determined using NIPT.
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) is a new category of genetic test that screens for inherited ailments and birth defects.
- Advertising -
It usually involves a simple blood screening that examines the DNA, known as cell-free DNA (cf-DNA) to precisely assess a baby’s risk for a variety of genetic disorders, such as Down syndrome.
The growth of the Middle East and Africa Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is mainly driven by factors such as the introduction of newer and more advanced NIPT products and the feasibility and growing preference for non-invasive techniques over invasive ones. The market faces quite a few restraints such as low awareness among the populace about genetic disorders, very low capital investment by companies to tap untapped markets and boost market growth.
The above restraints coupled with the low clinical validity of NIPT are dimming the market growth in this region.
The Middle East and Africa Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is segmented on the basis of Instruments, Method of Screening, Application, End User and geography. Based on Instruments, the market is divided into Ultrasound, NGS, PCR and Microarray.
Based on Method, the Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is segmented into FCMB and cf-DNA. Further, by Application, the market is branched into Trisomy, Micro deletion, Genetics, and Rh factor.
Based on the End User, it is categorized into Hospital and Diagnostic Labs.
The market has been geographically segmented into Middle East and Africa. The high occurrence of genetic diseases and increasing demand for pre-natal testing methods are predicted to drive the market growth in the future.
Currently, the Middle-East and Africa NIPT market faces slow growth due to very low awareness about these techniques among the populace which is further augmented by low capital investments in this sector.
The key players in the Middle-East and Africa Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market are GE Healthcare (U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
(U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
(U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), QIAGEN N.V. (Germany), Agilent Technologies, Inc.
(U.S.), and Beijing Genomics Institute (China)
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Instruments
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Instruments
- Market Share Analysis, By Instruments
- Cell-Free DNA (cf-DNA)
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Method
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Method
- Market Share Analysis, By Method
- Rh factor
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Diagnostic Labs
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
The scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: