GlobalData’s Argentina Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Advertising -
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Advertising -
- The developing health trend presents an opening in the Argentinean market. Even if it encourages consumers to avoid drinks perceived as less healthily, such as carbonates or still drinks, it represents a big opportunity for categories such as juice and nectars; especially if brands introduce functional products.
- If the government succeeds in reversing the economic downturn, puts a halt to inflation hikes and is able to inject new dynamism to the industry and the labor market; purchasing power should recover and, with it, general consumption.
- On-premise consumption continues to be badly hit by the current period of inflation and recession affecting Argentina.
Reasons to access
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Argentina beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Argentina to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…er-2017-argentina
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: