Orbis Research Present’s “Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Austria” magnify the decision making potentiality and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
GlobalData’s Austria Quarterly BeverageTracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Unemployment amongst young people (15-24 years old) declined by 2.1% compared to Q3-16, with 10.1% of this age group now out of work
- Q1-17 also saw further improvement in consumer confidence with the prospect of a positive index in sight
- The year on year decline in soft drinks slowed to an estimated 2% in Q1-17, with losses mitigated by record high temperatures during March
- Sales of alcoholic drinks registered marginal growth of less than 1%, mainly driven by increased sales of beer. Alcohol free beer, specialty beers and smaller formats continue to gain share
- Overall liquid dairy consumption during Q1-17 was stable compared to the prior year, with products such as drinking yogurt and fermented milk generally performing better during Q2-16 and Q3-16.
Reasons to access
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Austria beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Austria to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...