High Resolution Melting Analysis Market By Product And Service (Instruments, Reagents And Consumables, Software And Services), By Application (Mutation Discovery, SNP Genotyping, Species Identification, Pathogen Identification, Epigenetics, Other Applications), By End User (Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies, Research Laboratories And Academic Institutes, Hospitals And Diagnostic Centers, Other End Users) And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Global High Resolution Melting Analysis Market was worth $258.9 million in 2016 and is projected to be growing at a CAGR of 3.6%, to touch $308.98 million by 2021.
View report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…sis-market-2845/
High Resolution Melting Analysis is a technique of molecular biology used for the detection of mutations, polymorphisms and epigenetic differences in double stranded DNA samples.
During the process of High Resolution Melting, the amplified region, termed as applicant is precisely heated at about 50 ˚C to 95 ˚C. Between this temperatures, the applicant reaches its melting point and the two strands of DNA are separated or melt apart from each other.
The splitting of these strands is noted and compared with that of a normal person. Abnormalities are identified in these DNA strands by this comparison which yields the presence of mutations and other differences.
The growth of the Global High Resolution Melting Analysis Market is mainly driven by the benefits that HRM offers over its counterparts like genotyping, which are its higher efficiency, high accuracy and smaller cycle times. Other driving factors of the market include the rising frequency of infectious diseases and genetic ailments, improving healthcare infrastructure, rising public-private investments in the genomics sector and the upsurge in the count of elderly populace.
Market growth has been compounded by the recent significant developments in next generation sequencing and big data analytics. Low awareness, technological discrepancies and the low penetration of High Resolution Melting Analysis technology are the among the constraints of market growth.
The Global High Resolution Melting Analysis Market is segmented based on Product and Service, Application, End User and geography. Based on Product and Service, the market is divided into Instruments, Reagents and Consumables, Software and Services.
Based on Application, the High Resolution Melting Analysis Market is segmented into Mutation Discovery, SNP Genotyping, Species Identification, Pathogen Identification, Epigenetics, and Other Applications. Based on the End User, the market is categorized into Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes, Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers and others.
The market has been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America leads the market in 2016, with the U.S.
accounting for a major share. North America’s lead is justified by the presence of high-end technology, being a developed market combined with the growing incidence of genetic abnormalities. Europe comes in second in terms of market share owing to the rising awareness and establishment of HRM procedures.
However, Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period because of the presence of exponentially greater population numbers.
High Resolution Melting Analysis Market Segmentation:
Product and Service
- Reagents and Consumables
- Specialized Pcr Reagents
- Intercalating Dyes
- Software and Services
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product and Service
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product and Service
- Market Share Analysis, By Product and Service
- SNP Genotyping
- Mutation Discovery
- Species Identification
- Pathogen Identification
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Centres
- Other End Users
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
The scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: