A smart gas meter is an electronic device that records consumption of gas in intervals of an hour or less and communicates that information at least daily back to the utility for monitoring and billing. The smart gas meters can be installed for consumers connected to the utility's grid.
Many homes are already switching to smart gas meters and now the big names in the business are offering them for commercial building as well.
The report aims to provide an overview of global smart gas metering market with detailed market segmentation by type, measurement technology and geography.
The global smart gas metering market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Aging infrastructure, governments and utility companies increasing pressure to provide better water supply will be driving the smart gas metering market in coming year.
Access Sample Report@ www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000342
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Smart Gas Metering market
- To analyze and forecast the global Smart Gas Metering market on the basis of type, application, deployment type, and industry vertical
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Smart Gas Metering market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Smart Gas Metering players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in smart gas metering market are Itron, Inc., Elster Group (Honeywell), General Electric Corporation, Landis+GYR, Aclara Technologies LLC, KROHNE, Inc., Diehl Metering, Apator Group, Badger Meter, Inc. and ABB Ltd.
Access Complete Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/reports…-metering-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...