Europe Whey Protein Market was worth $2.81 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.91%, to reach $3.92 billion by 2021. The market in the European region is mainly driven by functional beverages ingredients and enormously matured sports nutrition.
Whey protein is a mixture of globular proteins obtained from whey; the liquid is attained as a by-product during the process of cheese production. Whey protein contains high protein ingredient in comparison to egg, soy and other milk created proteins.
This protein can be consumed by both babies and adults.
Need for supplement diet is driven by health and awareness trends.
Increasing demand for paediatric food and increasing demand for dairy-based products are the factors fuelling the growth of the market. Compulsory certification for marketing of whey protein is hindering the market growth.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…otein-market-557/
The Europe Whey Protein market is segmented on the basis of type into Whey protein concentrate (WPC), Whey protein isolate and Whey protein hydrolysate. WPC, which is high in lactose and low in protein, leads the market with highest number of shares.
It is mainly used in the production of nutritional supplements and protein beverages. On the basis of application the market is segmented into Dairy, Bakery, Dietary supplements, Confectionery, Pharmaceuticals and Instant formula.
Dietary supplements sector is the largest segment and expected to remain the same in the forecast period.
Based on geography the Europe market is analysed under regions namely, Germany, Italy, France, Spain and U.K. Spain is a highly matured market for whey protein followed by Italy within the European region.
In U.K people give more importance to fitness and clinical nutrition which is acting as a market driver for the region.
Key points from TOC:
• Research Methodology
• Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
• Market Segmentation
• Strategic Analysis
• Market Leaders' Analysis
• Competitive Landscape
• Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities
Scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Some of the key players influencing the whey protein market dynamics are Agropur MSI, DMK Group, Arla Foods, Hilmar Cheese Company, Glanbia, American Dairy Products Institute, Davisco Foods International Inc., Milk Specialties Global, and Maple Island, Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...