Biostimulants market is estimated at USD 2.00 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 10.43% from 2017, to reach USD 3.29 billion by 2022.
Get Sample Copy of Biostimulants Market spread across 188 pages, profiling 12 companies and supported with 121 tables and 53 figures is now available at Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ample?rname=99533
Top Companies Analyzed for Biostimulants Market are – Isagro (Italy), Arysta (Japan), BASF (Germany), Syngenta (Switzerland), Bio AG Alliance (US), FMC Corporation (US), Valagro (Italy), and Biolchim (Italy),Koppert (Netherlands), Biostadt (India), and Italpollina (Italy).
Asia Pacificis projected to be the fastest-growing region in the biostimulants market between 2017 and 2022. The Asia Pacific region has been experiencing significant demand due to the need to undertake efforts to ensure export quality to their North American and European neighbors, which had a sizeable impact on the region’s economy, subsequently driving the growth of the biostimulants market.
The biostimulants market is segmented region-wise, with a detailed analysis of each region by studying the key markets.
These regions include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
This market has been gaining prominence among broad-acre crops to improve the crop productivity against different stress conditions such as intense heat, drought, salinity, or floods. Factors such as raw material availability and widening applications in row crops such as cereals and oilseeds for their efficient stress response mechanism are projected to drive the biostimulants market.
However, factors such as different regulatory structures, uncertain climatic conditions, similar product formulations, and crop prices affect the growth of biostimulant market.
On the basis of crop type, the row crops segment dominated the biostimulants market in agricultural applications in 2016.The large cultivated areas under row crops such as cotton, corn, rice, and sugarcane in developing regions of Asia Pacific and South America are projected to drive the application of biostimulants in the row crops segment for sustainable agriculture approach.
Complete Report Copy of Biostimulants Market by Active Ingredient (Humic Substances, Seaweed, Microbials, Trace Minerals, Vitamins & Amino Acids), Crop Type (Row Crops, Fruits & Vegetables, Turf & Ornamentals), Formulation, Application Method, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022 www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/99533
- Biostimulant & fertilizer manufacturers
- Seaweed harvesters and processors
- Crop protection product manufacturers
- Humic acids and seaweed traders/distributors/suppliers
- Organic certification agencies and biostimulant importers/exporters
- Biostimulant manufacturer associations and industry bodies
- Raw material suppliers and technology providers to manufacturers
- Government and research organizations
- Agricultural institutes and universities
- Government, legislative, and regulatory bodies
- This study estimates the global biostimulants market, in terms of value and area, till 2022, segmented on the basis of crop type, application method, active ingredient, and region.
- It offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of this market with reference to the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies such as investments, new product launches, and acquisitions to gain a larger share of the market.
- It provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and key issues of the market.
- It covers various important aspects of the market. These include analysis of the competitive landscape, market dynamics, market estimates in terms of value and area, and future trends in the biostimulants market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.