Water Testing And Analysis Market By Product (PH Meter, Total Organic Carbon, Turbidity Meter, Dissolved Oxygen And Conductivity), By Product Type (Handheld, Portable And Benchtop), By Application (Industrial, Environmental, Laboratory, Government) And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Global Water Testing and Analysis Market was worth USD 3.1 billion in 2016, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2%, to reach USD 3.99 billion by 2021.
View report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…sis-market-4059/
Water is an essential component for daily life of humans as well as for manufacturing and cleaning purposes in majority of the industries. Due to various reasons, water gets contaminated by germs, chemicals, soil particles and many other factors.
Ground water is generally contaminated due to leaching of chemicals and surface water is contaminated by diversion of waste water from human and industrial consumption, soil erosion and some other elements.
- Advertising -
Contaminated water cannot be used for human consumption or industrial purposes. Hence, the water needs to be tested for its physical, chemical and biological characteristics such as turbidity, organic carbon, pH, dissolved oxygen, biochemical oxygen demand and conductivity.
Several types of water testing equipment are available in the market suitable for different end users ranging from industrial scale to in house equipment.
Strict regulations on water standards by government organizations, increasing awareness regarding the usage of quality water in industries as well as in people has increased the demand for water testing equipment. Growing water consumption due to increasing population and technological advances in water testing equipment are also expected to drive the market.
However, high cost of equipment and lack of sufficient water testing infrastructure in emerging countries are restraining the market.
The Water Testing and Analysis Market is categorized based on product, product type, application and region. Based on product, the market is categorized into TOC analyzer, PH meter, DO meter, Conductivity sensor, Turbidity meter and other products.
PH meter and DO mater are widely used products in laboratories and industries and they are expected to lead the market. Based on product type, the market is categorized into Portable, Handheld, Benchtop and others.
Portable products are expected to be the largest market segment because of their wide usage. Handheld products are rapidly growing due to the ease of use.
Based on application, the market is categorized into Laboratory, Industrial, Environmental, Government and other applications. Industrial applications segment holds the largest market share due to the strict water quality standards to be used for manufacturing and cleaning purposes.
Based on geography, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. North America leads the Water Testing and Analysis market followed by Europe due to the availability of vast infrastructure in developed countries of this region and also due to the large number of industries.
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing segment due to the increasing awareness regarding the water quality and it also presents many opportunities due to many unmet needs in water testing equipment.
Some of the major players in this region are General Electric Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Tintometer Gmbh, Danaher Corporation, Horiba, Ltd., Abb Ltd. and Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Total Organic Carbon Analyzer
- PH meter
- Conductivity sensors
- Turbidity meter
- Other Products
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Product Type
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
The scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: