Fertigation and Chemigation Market by Agri Input (Fertilizers, Insecticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, Others), by Crop Type (Field Crops, Plantation Crop, Orchard Crops, Forage & Turf Grasses), by Application (Agricultural Irrigation, Landscape Irrigation, Greenhouse Irrigation and Others), by Irrigation System (Sprinkler Irrigation and Drip Irrigation), and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Global Fertigation and Chemigation Market was worth USD 33.04 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.35%, to reach USD 44.95 billion by 2021. The Fertigation & Chemigation market is showing huge potential in the mentioned forecast period.
The market has continued to gain momentum with the high demand in most of the regions over the globe and also due to the intensive market opportunities. Many companies in the agricultural industry have started taking interest in the fertigation and chemigation market lately and the trend is expected to follow.
- Advertising -
view full report at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…tion-market-2282/
Fertigation and Chemigation market has gained popularity due to the rising water scarcity, high crop productivity and less labour intensive. It actually involves various kinds of irrigation techniques like drip irrigation and sprinkler irrigation.
Fertigation and Chemigation techniques are generally used to improve crop yield and have better quality of crop.
The ever rising population and their demand for better quantity and quality of crops has led to the market to show significant growth recently. Other key factors responsible in driving the market include high efficiency of nutrient utilization, minimal nutrient leaching losses, better growth, yield & quality of crops.
Apart from these the market also faces some restraints as well. Some of the major ones include critical nutrient application doses and high initial investments.
The market also faces a challenge of improving its efficiency. These few factors have hindered the growth of the market over the years.
The Global market for Fertigation & Chemigation is segmented on the basis of agri input, crop type, application and irrigation systems. Based on Agri input the segmentation is done into Fertilizers, Insecticides, Fungicides, Herbicides and Others.
Under segmentation by crop type the segments are Field Crops, Plantation Crop, Orchard Crops and Forage & Turf Grasses. By application the market is segmented into Agricultural Irrigation, Landscape Irrigation, Greenhouse Irrigation and by irrigation systems the segmentation is done under sprinkler and drip irrigation.
In the respective segmentation, the segments dominating the market are fertilizers, field crops, greenhouse irrigation and drip irrigation. On the basis of geographical analysis, the global market is segmented under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Fertigation & Chemigation market was dominated by Europe, with the overall market share of over 36% globally. Europe was followed by North America and Asia-Pacific.
Asia Pacific is predicted to grow at a rapid pace in the coming few years.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include The Toro Company, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Lindsay Corporation, Valmont Industries Inc., Rain Bird Corporation, EPC Industrie Limited, Netafim, Nelson Irrigation Corporation, Rivulis Irrigation, T-L Irrigation Co.
Market Segmentation :
1) Agri Input
2) Crop Type
- Field Crops
- Plantation Crop
- Orchard Crops
- Forage & Turf Grasses
- Agricultural Irrigation
- Landscape Irrigation
- Greenhouse Irrigation
4) Irrigation Systems
- Sprinkler Irrigation
- Drip irrigation
Scope of the Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: