Solid State Drive Market Driving High Growth With Rapid Increase In The Number Of Cloud Computing & Data Centers & Expected To Register Increasing Growth Rate Steadily.
According to the market research report “Solid State Drive Market: By Interface (SATA, SAS, & PCIE) By Capacity (<250 GB, 250 GB to <500 GB, 500 GB to <750 GB, >750 GB) By End-User (Enterprise, & Client) By Application & Geography-Forecast (2016-2021)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates that Asia-Pacific will also emerge as a lucrative manufacturing base for electronics.
Browse Report at industryarc.com/Report/15443/solid…drive-market.html
Solid state drive, known as SSD, is a solid-state storage device used to store data, using integrated circuit assemblies as memory. SSDs transfer data at high speed and are more reliable, durable and efficient than Hard Disk Drives (HDDs).
They are emerging gradually as preferred digital SSD storage devices over HDDs.
The mechanical failure of SSDs is less as there are no moving parts in solid state drive. These are mostly used desktop PCs, laptops, tablets, video storage and entertainment devices.
Based on the end-user the Solid State Drive Market is segmented as enterprise and client.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Solid State Drive Market
Increasing number of data centers being built and proliferation of cloud computing are the two major growth driving factors of the Solid State Drive Market. The demand for SSD drives has also been increasing because of the above two factors.
In addition, increasing implementation across various hand-held devices also expected to drive a significant growth for the market. The demand for enterprise SSDs to Rise at higher pace as enterprises are looking towards performance improvement.
Inconsistency of low-rate latency is the key challenge faced by Solid State Drive Market. High SSD price is the major factor that will impact negatively their demand.
This factor may also act as a key restrain for the market growth. However, in the long term, the adverse impact of high price of SSDs is expected to reduce as SSDs will eventually beat HDD prices.
North America is dominating the Solid State Drive Market, due to presence of high number of notebooks, laptop and tablet users in this region and the replacement rate of traditional hard disk drives to solid state drive is higher. Asia-Pacific is projected to register rapid growth rate during the forecast period.
Europe is also estimated to have moderate growth over forecast period, followed by Rest of the World. Among all, data centers are the fastest growing application of solid state drive.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Solid State Drive Market
The Solid State Drive Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Interface: SATA, SAS and PCIE.
- Capacity: <250 GB, 250 GB to <500 GB, 500 GB to <750 GB and >750 GB.
- End-User: Enterprise and Client.
- Application: Desktop PCs, Notebooks/Laptops, Tablets, Entertainment Devices, Video Storage and Others.
- Region: Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Solid State Drive Market are as follows:
- Intel Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Seagate Technology PLC
- Kingston Technology Corp.
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!