Middle East and Africa Fertigation and Chemigation Market by Agri Input (Fertilizers, Insecticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, Others), by Crop Type (Field Crops, Plantation Crop, Orchard Crops, Forage & Turf Grasses), by Application (Agricultural Irrigation, Landscape Irrigation, Greenhouse Irrigation and Others), by Irrigation System (Sprinkler Irrigation and Drip Irrigation), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Middle East and Africa Fertigation and Chemigation market is estimated to reach USD 4.54 billion by 2021 from a market value of USD 3.30 billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 6.57%. The Fertigation & Chemigation market is forecasted to show evident potential in the mentioned period.
The market continues to build momentum with the rise in demand in most of the regions around the globe and also as a result of the intensive market opportunities. Various companies in the agricultural industry have been taking interest in the fertigation and chemigation market recently and the trend is expected to follow.
view full report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…tion-market-2287/
Fertigation and Chemigation market has shown popularity as a result of the high crop productivity, rising water scarcity and less labour intensive. It basically involves various types of irrigation techniques like sprinkler irrigation and drip irrigation.
Fertigation and Chemigation techniques are generally used for improving quality of crop and its yield.
The rising population with their demand for better quality and quantity of crops has led to the `market to show huge growth lately. Other important factors responsible in driving the market include high efficiency of nutrient utilization, better growth, yield & quality of cops, minimal nutrient leaching losses.
Apart from these factors, the market has also faced few restraints. Some of the key ones include high initial investments and critical nutrient application doses.
The market also faced a challenge of improvement in efficiency. These factors have been hindering the growth of the market over the years.
Download Free sample Report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…87/request-sample
The Middle East & Africa Fertigation & Chemigation market is segmented based on agri input, application, crop type and irrigation systems. On the basis of Agri inputs the segments include Insecticides, Fertilizers, Herbicides, Fungicides and Others.
In segmentation by crop type the segments include Field Crops, Orchard Crops, Plantation Crop and Forage & Turf Grasses. Based on application the market has been segmented into Agricultural Irrigation, Greenhouse Irrigation, Landscape Irrigation and based on irrigation systems the market is segmented under drip and sprinkler irrigation.
In their respective segmentation, the segments leading the market shares are fertilizers, field crops, greenhouse irrigation and drip irrigation. On the basis of geographical analysis, the Middle East & Africa market is segmented under various regions namely Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., The Toro Company, Lindsay Corporation, Rain Bird Corporation, Valmont Industries Inc., EPC Industries Limited, Nelson Irrigation Corporation, Netafim, T-L Irrigation Co, Rivulis Irrigation.
Market Segmentation :
1) Agri Input
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Agri Input
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Agri Input
- Market Share Analysis, By Agri Input
2) Crop Type
- Field Crops
- Plantation Crop
- Orchard Crops
- Forage & Turf Grasses
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Crop Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Crop Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Crop Type
- Agricultural Irrigation
- Landscape Irrigation
- Greenhouse Irrigation
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
4) Irrigation Systems
- Sprinkler Irrigation
- Drip irrigation
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Irrigation Systems
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Irrigation Systems
- Market Share Analysis, By Irrigation Systems
Inquire before Buying @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rket-2287/inquire
Scope Of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: