Osteotomy Plates Market by Material [Metal Osteotomy Plates (Titanium Osteotomy Plates and Stainless Steel Osteotomy Plates) and Polymer Osteotomy Plates], Application (Knee Surgery and Hip Surgery), and End User (Hospitals, Clinics, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts, 2017-2023
Osteotomy plates are used for fixation of impaired bones during osteotomy surgical procedure. The global osteotomy plates market is estimated to reach $678 million by 2023, from $506 million in 2016, and growing at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2017 to 2023.
The major factor that contributes to the growth of the osteotomy plates market include the increase in incidence rate of bone-related diseases caused by improper diet or unhealthy lifestyle. Moreover, rising number of road accidents, increasing geriatric population, and growing preferences for surgical procedures for osteoarthritis and osteoporosis further boosts the market growth.
However, factors such as high cost of osteotomy procedures and complications associated with osteotomy plates hinder the market growth. In addition, growing healthcare infrastructure, disposable incomes, increasing affordability, and untapped market opportunities in the developing regions are expected to provide numerous opportunities for the market growth.
Osteotomy plates market is segmented on the basis of material, application, end user, and region. Based on material, it is categorized into metal and polymer osteotomy plates.
Metals are further segmented into titanium osteotomy plates and stainless steel osteotomy plates. The application segment includes knee surgery, hip surgery, and others which include elbow, shoulder, hand, maxillary (upper jaw) osteotomy, mandibular osteotomy and pelvis condition.
Based on end user the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Rest of LAMEA).
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market from 2016 to 2023, which helps to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale are provided.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Report at: www.researchbeam.com/osteotomy-plates-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...