Asia-Pacific Fertigation and Chemigation Market by Agri Input (Fertilizers, Insecticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, Others), by Crop Type (Field Crops, Plantation Crop, Orchard Crops, Forage & Turf Grasses), by Application (Agricultural Irrigation, Landscape Irrigation, Greenhouse Irrigation and Others), by Irrigation System (Sprinkler Irrigation and Drip Irrigation), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
Asia-Pacific Fertigation and Chemigation Market has been estimated at USD 6.61 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 9.23 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.92% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. The Fertigation & Chemigation market is showcasing significant potential in the mentioned period.
The market has continued to build momentum with the rising demand in most of the regions around the globe and also as a result of the intensive market opportunities. Various companies in the agricultural industry have shown interest in the fertigation and chemigation market lately and the trend is expected to follow.
view full report at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…tion-market-2285/
Fertigation and Chemigation market has managed to gain popularity due to the high crop productivity, rising water scarcity and less labour intensive. It generally involves various kinds of irrigation techniques like sprinkler irrigation and drip irrigation.
Fertigation and Chemigation techniques are used for improving crop yield and have better crop quality.
The growing population and their demand for better crop quantity and quality has resulted in the market to show huge growth recently. Other major factors responsible in driving the market include minimal nutrient leaching losses, high efficiency of nutrient utilization, better yield, growth & quality of cops.
Apart from these, the market has also been facing some restraints. Some of the important ones are high initial investments and critical nutrient application doses.
The market also faces a challenge of improvement in efficiency. These few factors have blocked the path of growth of the market over the years.
The Asia-Pacific Fertigation & Chemigation market is segmented based on crop type, agri input, application as well as irrigation systems. On the basis of Agri input the market is segmented into Insecticides, Fertilizers, Herbicides, Fungicides and Others.
In segmentation by crop type the segments include Field Crops, Orchard Crops, Plantation Crop and Forage & Turf Grasses. Based on application, the market has been segmented into Landscape Irrigation, Agricultural Irrigation, Greenhouse Irrigation and based on irrigation systems the segmentation is done under drip and sprinkler irrigation.
In their respective segmentations, the segments leading the market share are fertilizers, field crops, greenhouse irrigation and drip irrigation. On the basis of geographical analysis, the Asia-Pacific market is segmented under various regions namely China, India, Japan, Australia and South Korea.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include The Toro Company, Lindsay Corporation, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Valmont Industries Inc., EPC Industries Limited, Rain Bird Corporation, Netafim, Rivulis Irrigation, Nelson Irrigation Corporation, T-L Irrigation Co.
Market Segmentation :
1) Agri Input
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Agri Input
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Agri Input
- Market Share Analysis, By Agri Input
2) Crop Type
- Field Crops
- Plantation Crop
- Orchard Crops
- Forage & Turf Grasses
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Crop Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Crop Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Crop Type
- Agricultural Irrigation
- Landscape Irrigation
- Greenhouse Irrigation
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
4) Irrigation Systems
- Sprinkler Irrigation
- Drip irrigation
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Irrigation Systems
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Irrigation Systems
- Market Share Analysis, By Irrigation Systems
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!