In Vitro Toxicity Testing Market by Type (Absorption, Toxic Substances, and Dose), End Users (Cosmetics and Household Products, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, and Chemical Industry) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2014-2022
Testing for presence of toxic compounds is an important step during development of new products such as drugs, cosmetics, and food additives, which can save both time and developmental costs as well as reduce the probability of failure during later stages. In vitro toxicity testing is a procedure that helps examine the presence of these toxic compounds over an isolated part of the organism.
The global in vitro toxicity testing market size is estimated to be $2,921 million in 2015 and expected to reach $7,813 million registering a CAGR of 15.07% from 2016 to 2022. The growth of in vitro toxicity testing market is attributed to the increase in number of R&D procedures, which require in vitro testing, ban on animal testing, and increase in awareness about the environmental concerns.
However, factors such as reduction in adoption rate and incapability of in vitro models to determine autoimmunity and immunostimulation can hinder the market growth.
The key players profiled in this report include Agilent Technologies, Inc., BioReliance, Inc., Alere, Inc., Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., General Electric Company, Covance, Inc., Catalent, Inc., Eurofins Scientific, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- The global in vitro toxicity testing market report provides an extensive analysis of the current market trends and future estimations prevailing in the market.
- The market estimations from 2014 to 2022 are based on high-end analysis of the key developments.
- The market scenario is comprehensively analyzed with respect to the type, end users, and geography.
- Recent developments and key manufacturers are listed and analyzed to understand the competitive market scenario.
- In-depth analysis, based on geography provides an understanding of the regional market, which assists in strategic business planning.
- Key market players within the global in vitro toxicity testing market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...