North America Fertigation and Chemigation Market by Agri Input (Fertilizers, Insecticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, Others), by Crop Type (Field Crops, Plantation Crop, Orchard Crops, Forage & Turf Grasses), by Application (Agricultural Irrigation, Landscape Irrigation, Greenhouse Irrigation and Others), by Irrigation System (Sprinkler Irrigation and Drip Irrigation), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The North America Fertigation and Chemigation Market is expected to reach USD 11.56 billion by 2021 from USD 8.59 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 6.11%. The Fertigation & Chemigation market is showcasing great potential in the forecasting period.
The market continues to gain momentum as a result of the high demand in most of the regions across the globe and also because of the intensive market opportunities. Different companies in the agricultural industry have been taking interest in the fertigation and chemigation market recently and the trend is expected to follow.
- Advertising -
view full report at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…tion-market-2283/
Fertigation and Chemigation market has gained interest due to the high crop productivity, rising water scarcity and less labour intensive. It basically includes various kinds of irrigation techniques such as sprinkler irrigation and drip irrigation.
Fertigation and Chemigation techniques are usually used in improving crop yield and having better quality of crop.
The increasing population and their demand for better quality and quantity of crops have led to the market to exhibit significant growth lately. Other key factors driving the market are high efficiency of nutrient utilization, better growth, yield & quality of cops, minimal nutrient leaching losses.
Apart from these factors, the market faces few restraints as well. Some of the major ones are high initial investments and critical nutrient application doses.
The market has also faced a challenge of improving its efficiency. These factors have been hindering the growth of the market over the years.
The North America market for Fertigation & Chemigation has been segmented based on agri input, application, crop type and irrigation systems. On the basis of Agri inputs the segmentation is done under Fertilizers, Fungicides, Insecticides, Herbicides and Other inputs.
Based on segmentation by crop type the categories are Plantation Crop, Field Crops, Orchard Crops as well as Forage & Turf Grasses. By application the market has been segmented into Agricultural Irrigation, Greenhouse Irrigation, Landscape Irrigation and by irrigation systems the segmentation has been done under drip and sprinkler irrigation.
In the respective segmentations, the categories dominating the market share are fertilizers, field crops, greenhouse irrigation and drip irrigation. On the basis of geographical analysis, the North America market is segmented under various regions namely United States and Canada.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include The Toro Company, Netafim, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Rivulis Irrigation, Lindsay Corporation, Rain Bird Corporation, Valmont Industries Inc., EPC Industrie Limited, Nelson Irrigation Corporation, T-L Irrigation Co.
Market Segmentation :
1) Agri Input
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Agri Input
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Agri Input
- Market Share Analysis, By Agri Input
2) Crop Type
- Field Crops
- Plantation Crop
- Orchard Crops
- Forage & Turf Grasses
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Crop Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Crop Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Crop Type
- Agricultural Irrigation
- Landscape Irrigation
- Greenhouse Irrigation
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
4) Irrigation Systems
- Sprinkler Irrigation
- Drip irrigation
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Irrigation Systems
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Irrigation Systems
- Market Share Analysis, By Irrigation Systems
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: