Biopsy Devices Market by Product, by Type, by Application (Scientific Research, Medical Diagnosis, Agricultural Applications and Genetic fingerprinting & Sex Determination), and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Global Biopsy Devices Market was worth $1550 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.4%, to reach $2214.89 million by 2021. Biopsy devices help in performing integrated procedures that are important to perform biopsies in critical areas of the body such as the lungs, liver, and kidney.
Biopsy is the surgical removal of tissue from an organ to find out the presence or level of a disease, mostly cancerous and inflammatory conditions. This diagnostic process is usually performed by surgeons, radiologists, and interventional cardiologists, to substantiate the presence of cancerous tissue.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Global Biopsy Devices Industry to 2021 at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ices-market-1690/
Increasing incidences of cancer such as breast, prostate, lung, and rapid technological advancements have been stimulating the growth of the biopsy devices market. Additionally, increase in awareness for the diagnosis of chronic diseases is also rising the demand for integrated biopsy technologies such as MRI-guided biopsy. Lack of or poor awareness of the diagnosis of chronic diseases is a major restrain for the market.
The global biopsy devices market is segmented on the basis of product into instruments and consumables. Instruments segment is further segregated into manual, automated and semi-automated. Consumables segment is sub-segmented into reagents and kits. On the basis of type the market is bifurcated into needle biopsy and surgical biopsy. Needle biopsy segmented is further segmented into core needle biopsy, fine needle biopsy and vacuum-assisted biopsy. Surgical biopsy segment is divided among Incisional biopsy and Excisional biopsy. Based on application the market is segregated into scientific research, medical diagnosis, agricultural applications and genetic fingerprinting & sex determination. By End User, the market is divided into pharmaceutical and biology industry, academic research institute, contract research organizations and forensic labs.
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa. North America holds the biggest share in the global biopsy device market due to increasing geriatric population. Europe holds the second major market for biopsy devices owing to acceptance of advanced technology in biotechnology and research sector and innovation technologies. Asia pacific is estimated to represent strong potential market growth in the biopsy devices market due to fast technological advancements.
The key companies dominating the biopsy devices market are Medtronic, Leica Biosystems, Hologic Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Becton, Cook Medical Inc., C.R. Bard Inc., Mauna Kea Technologies, Ethicon EndoSurgery Inc., Veran Medical Technologies, Dickinson and Company, Fujifilm Medical Systems, MDxHealth, Argon Medical Devices Inc and Intact Medical Corp.
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Needle Biopsy
- Core Needle Biopsy
- Fine Needle Biopsy
- Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy
- Surgical Biopsy
- Incisional Biopsy
- Excisional Biopsy
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Scientific Research
- Medical Diagnosis
- Agricultural Applications
- Genetic fingerprinting & Sex Determination
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
4) End Users
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industry
- Academic Research Institute
- Contract Research Organizations
- Forensic Labs
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End Users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End Users
- Market Share Analysis, By End Users
Reasons to access Global Biopsy Devices Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!