Europe Fertigation and Chemigation Market by Agri Input (Fertilizers, Insecticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, Others), by Crop Type (Field Crops, Plantation Crop, Orchard Crops, Forage & Turf Grasses), by Application (Agricultural Irrigation, Landscape Irrigation, Greenhouse Irrigation and Others), by Irrigation System (Sprinkler Irrigation and Drip Irrigation), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The European Fertigation and Chemigation is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.97% and reach USD 14.13 billion in 2021 from USD 10.57 billion in 2016. The Fertigation & Chemigation market is expected to show great potential in the mentioned forecasting period.
The market continues to build momentum with the rising demand in most of the regions over the globe and also because of the intensive market opportunities. Many agricultural based companies have taken interest in the fertigation and chemigation market lately and the trend is expected to follow.
- Advertising -
view full report at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…tion-market-2284/
Fertigation and Chemigation market has been gaining popularity due to the increasing water scarcity, high productivity of crop and less labour intensive. It actually includes various kinds of irrigation techniques like sprinkler irrigation and drip irrigation.
Fertigation and Chemigation techniques are basically used to have better quality of crop and improve crop yield.
The ever increasing population and their demands for better quality and quantity of crops has led to the market in showing significant growth lately. Other important factors responsible in driving the market include minimal nutrient leaching losses, high efficiency of nutrient utilization, better growth, quality & yield of cops.
Apart from these, the market faces some restraints as well. Some of the key ones are high initial investments and critical nutrient application doses.
The market has also faced a challenge of improving its efficiency. These few factors are responsible for hindering the growth of the market over the years.
The Europe market for Fertigation & Chemigation has been segmented on the basis of crop type, agri input, application and irrigation systems. Under Agri input the segmentation is done into Insecticides, Fertilizers, Herbicides, Fungicides and Others.
Based on crop type the segments include Field Crops, Orchard Crops, Plantation Crop and Forage & Turf Grasses. On the basis of application, the market segmentation is done into Agricultural Irrigation, Greenhouse Irrigation, Landscape Irrigation and by irrigation systems the market is segmented into drip and sprinkler irrigation.
In their respective segmentations, the segments having the highest market share are fertilizers, field crops, greenhouse irrigation and drip irrigation. On the basis of geographical analysis, the Europe market is segmented under various regions namely U.K, Germany, Spain, Italy and France.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include The Toro Company, Rivulis Irrigation, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Valmont Industries Inc., Lindsay Corporation, Rain Bird Corporation, Netafim, EPC Industries Limited, Nelson Irrigation Corporation, T-L Irrigation Co.
Market Segmentation :
1) Agri Input
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Agri Input
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Agri Input
- Market Share Analysis, By Agri Input
2) Crop Type
- Field Crops
- Plantation Crop
- Orchard Crops
- Forage & Turf Grasses
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Crop Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Crop Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Crop Type
- Agricultural Irrigation
- Landscape Irrigation
- Greenhouse Irrigation
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
4) Irrigation Systems
- Sprinkler Irrigation
- Drip irrigation
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Irrigation Systems
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Irrigation Systems
- Market Share Analysis, By Irrigation Systems
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: