Cell Based Assay Market by Type of Product, by Technology, by Application (Drug Discovery and ADME Research), by End Users (Academia, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals and CRO) and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Global Cell Based Assay Market was worth USD 10.5 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 11.2%, to reach USD 17.85 billion by 2021. Cell based assays are majorly used by biotechnology companies, academic research institutes, contract research organizations government institutions, pharmaceutical companies and others.
Cell based assay is a technique of examining living cell on the basis of diverse parameters. Cell based assays are used to determine virtually functions of cellular or biochemical processes.
In cell based assays, functional cells are used as analytical tools in research for novel drugs. Cell based assays ease research in the area of immunology, stem cells, cancer and others.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Global Cell Based Assay Industry to 2021 @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ssay-market-2218/
Growing research activities in drug discovery, technological development, increase in demand for biological drugs, government spending, increasing need for toxicity screening in drugs are likely to drive the market for cell based assays. Additionally, important advantages of cell based assay, innovation in technologically advanced products and need to decrease costs associated with drug discovery are anticipated to drive the market for cell based assays.
However, short of skilled professionals, severe intellectual property rights and high cost of instruments are some of the factors restraining the growth for global cell based assays market.
The global cell based assay market is segmented on the basis of type of product into Cell Lines, Assay Ready Kits, Cell Culture Kits, Reagents & Consumables and Ligands & Inhibitors. Cell Lines segment is further divided into Primary Cell Lines, Stem Cell Lines and Immortalized Cell Lines.
On the basis of technology, market is segregated into Automated Handling, Flow Cytometry, Label-Free Detection, High Content Screening and High Throughput Screening. Based on application market is bifurcated among Drug Discovery and ADME Research.
By End User type, segmentation is among Academia, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals and CRO.
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa. North America, followed by Europe, has the biggest market for cell based assays due to rising drug related research & development activities, increase in adoption of cell based assay platforms and huge number of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in this region.
Asia is expected to show high growth rate in the cell based assays market in next few years.
The top leaders in cell-based assays market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Merck & Co. Inc., Cell Signalling Technology Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher Corporation, General Electric Company, Cisbio Bioassays, DiscoveRx, Ametek Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Roche Diagnostics, GE Healthcare and Promega Corporation.
1) Type of Product
- Cell Lines
- Primary Cell Lines
- Stem Cell Lines
- Immortalized Cell Lines
- Assay Ready Kits
- Cell Culture Kits
- Reagents & Consumables
- Ligands & Inhibitors
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type of Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type of Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Type of Product
- Automated Handling
- Flow Cytometry
- Label-Free Detection
- High Content Screening
- High Throughput Screening
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Technology
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
- Market Share Analysis, By Technology
- Drug Discovery
- ADME Research
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
4) End User
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
Reasons to access Global Cell Based Assay Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!