The Global Thrombectomy Devices Market was worth USD 0.97 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.4%, to reach USD 1.41 billion by 2021. Thrombectomy Devises Market is the surgical removal of thrombi in cases of emergency, which block blood circulation. It is generally used as a last resort as continuous blockage of blood flow to organs can lead to a situation known as necrosis. Thrombi refers to blood clots, but in general usage, it refers to any mass of material which blocks the flow of blood and leads to complications such as lack of oxygen supply to living cells.
Some of the commonly used Thrombectomy Devices procedures are balloon embolectomy, aspiration embolectomy, and surgical embolectomy. Balloon Embolectomy involves inserting a catheter having an inflatable balloon at its tip which is inserted into a blood clot and inflated.
Then the balloon is removed along with the clot. Possible risks with this procedure are intimal lesions which can lead to another thrombosis.
In the aspiration embolectomy procedure, the thrombus is removed by using suction instead of using a balloon. It is regarded as a quick and effective way for removing thrombi in limb arteries.
Surgical embolectomy involves removal of the clot by surgical incision into an artery.
View full report atwww.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ces-market-3241/
The Global Thrombectomy Devices market is driven by factors such as rising sedentary lifestyle, growing geriatric population, increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures, increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and technological innovations in the medical field. However, the market is constrained by factors like lack of skilled workers, difficulty in using new equipment and lack of awareness about peripheral vascular diseases.
The Global Thrombectomy Devices market is segmented on the basis of type into stent retrievers, basket/brush retrievers, coil retrievers, Mechanical Thrombectomy Devices, ultrasonic Thrombectomy Devices, aspiration Thrombectomy Devices, and hydrodynamic Thrombectomy Devices. By application, the market is segmented into the peripheral vascular application, neurovascular application, and cardiovascular application.
Based on end-users the market is divided into research laboratories & academic institutes, ambulatory surgical centers, hospital surgical centers and others. By diseases, the market is divided into coronary diseases, neural diseases, and peripheral diseases.
The Global Thrombectomy Devices market is divided based on geography into North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Europe. North America holds the largest market share in the world due to the presence of a large number of technologically advanced Thrombectomy Devices present in the region.
The highest growth rate was recorded in the Asia-Pacific region, owing to large patient population, increased local manufacturing, strengthening of distribution networks and raising awareness among surgeons about the advantages offered by the new devices.
Some of the major players in the market include Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Medtronic Plc (U.S.), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Penumbra, Inc. (U.S.) Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Terumo Corporation (Japan), Spectranetics Corporation (U.S.), Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.), Argon Medical Devices, Inc.
(U.S.), and Teleflex Incorporated (U.S.).
- Stent Retrievers
- Basket/Brush Retrievers
- Coil Retrievers
- Mechanical Thrombectomy Devices
- Stent Retrievers
- Coil Retrievers
- Basket/Brush Retrievers
- Ultrasonic Thrombectomy Devices
- Aspiration Thrombectomy Devices
- Hydrodynamic Thrombectomy Devices
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Peripheral Vascular Application
- Neurovascular Application
- Cardiovascular Application
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Hospital Surgical Centres
- Other end-users
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End-Users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End-Users
- Market Share Analysis, By End-Users
- Coronary Diseases
- Neural Diseases
- Peripheral Diseases
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Diseases
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Diseases
- Market Share Analysis, By Diseases
Scope of the report :
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!